Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official NFL Week 8 Betting Thread***

YES!!!

Fitting...fellow cyclone alum Ellis Hobbs picks it off to secure the under.

New England -2 WINNER

Under 39.5 WINNER

wohooo. Under !! Hit the under and the Pats +3 second half. Sweating for a quarter and a half for the under ######.

THANK YOU HOBBES!!!!! We preserved the under and the MNF "under" trend continues! I almost had a heart attack when I saw Hobbes nearly return that INT for a TD at the end, lol.

4 for 5 on the night. only bet i lost was the fockin over. ohh well never the less great night even won my ice hockey bet after a scare took anaheim and the over.

under :rolleyes:

last 5 min reminds me why I have fun doing this

I would have been bored as fock if I didn't have $ on this game

THANK YOU HOBBES!!!!! We preserved the under and the MNF "under" trend continues! I almost had a heart attack when I saw Hobbes nearly return that INT for a TD at the end, lol.

Oh crap...i didnt even think of that. My Iowa State homerism was cheering him on for the td....not thinking with every yard he was running was reaching a little closer into my pocketbook.

Good INT defense Minny....was the only good defesne you played all night.

under :rolleyes:

last 5 min reminds me why I have fun doing this

I would have been bored as fock if I didn't have $ on this game

It sucks routing for not scoring on two teams u don't give a rata$$ about. but it's a business :cheers:

Anybody that had the over tonight got a rape more brutal than any scene in Oz. Unfvckingbelievable. So glad I hedged when I had the chance. Congrats to the under bettors. Just don't let me catch you calling it a "skilled win". It's one of the few gifts you get in this crazy little thing called sports gambling.

Not sure who I hate more: Brady or Bollinger. Brady for not letting Gostkowski kick a FG, or Bollinger for giving it up twice in the red zone in 4th quarter.

Anybody that had the over tonight got a rape more brutal than any scene in Oz. Unfvckingbelievable. So glad I hedged when I had the chance. Congrats to the under bettors. Just don't let me catch you calling it a "skilled win". It's one of the few gifts you get in this crazy little thing called sports gambling.

Not sure who I hate more: Brady or Bollinger. Brady for not letting Gostkowski kick a FG, or Bollinger for giving it up twice in the red zone in 4th quarter.

Jesus...even Ned Beatty in Deliverance thinks this rape is bad.