Sign in to follow this  
BIGPLAYER06

What lineup mistakes did you make this week?

I started Delhomme of GRADKOWSKI. Gradkowski got ZERO points - but Del-hole got me -2.. are you KIDDING ME?

I started the Carolina Def instead of the San Diego Def..thinking with Romo starting the Panthers would have a good night. :doublethumbsup: What was I THINKING? Anyway.. that was about 10 points on the bench. Other then that.. not to bad...

I'm REALLY starting to hate both sides of the Panthers. I've been hearing all year that things will get better. :dunno: :lol: Not seeing it. Smith is back - no excuse for Delhomme to not have a couple of TD's. I know there were a zillion dropped passes - not all of it is his fault, but he's who I have on my lineup, so i'm taking it out on him!

Moving on to week nine now...

Started the wrong Taylor, darn you Chester (and the Vikes!)! At least I came into the night with the WIN and MN D. So Chester could have the night off and rest up for next week!! :doublethumbsup:

Started Rivers (16) over Brady (28)

Started D. Clark (6) over Watson (15)

But I did start the Patriots D (14) over the Vikings (4)

And on a hunch I started C. Henry (16)

Even after missing on Brady (28), Watson (15), and Kennison (13) = 56 I put up 107 pts and am solely in first place with the second highest point total. :D

Alot of these moves (C. Henry) were because of this board, but I should have listened to the guys telling me to start Brady... damn it.

I called my silent partner on Sunday morning in my start 3 Rb's 4 Wr's 1 flex league (I know it's stupid and too many guys, but it's a friends league) and asked him his opinion on if we should take a chance and start Jerry Porter at flex this week, (fresh off the wire) or go the safe route with Desmond Clark.... i think you know what he said... cost us the week and 100 bucks cause we would have won the high score for the week.... so much for letting him try and chip in a little :wall:

Oh and in my Dynasty league of course I stuck with Palmer over Vick AGAIN and I made the wrong choice AGAIN.... just glad it didn't cost me AGAIN.....

P.S. - I'll start Vick this week, and Palmer will outscore him NO DOUBT :doh:

Breese

:lol:

Carr over Eli, due to wind. And Carr ended up breaking wind, and stinking up the joint :doh:

But thanks to LJ, i still won :wall:

Lost by 3 points in both leagues:

League 1: Started Driver/Moss over Colston

League 2: Started CAR D/ST over SD D/ST

These were both the only lineup mistakes made, but they both cost the same (a win).

Got slaughtered in the league where I'm still in it - started L. Washington (over Addai, MBarber), Chester, Berrian and Keyshawn (could have put Colston in for either one, doh!). My pickup of the KC defense didn't do jack, either.

Got my 2nd win in another league, only wrong move there was L. Washington over A. Green. Dumb.

My pickup of the KC defense didn't do jack, either.

I picked up KC defense too, because I didn't want to use DEN D against the Peyton Manning express.

Turns out, I was right. KC = 7 points, DEN = 0 points.

One for the good guys! <_<