Sign in to follow this  
Polamalu43

Football Reading Material

I am self employed and as a hobby I put out a free weekly FF newsletter. It is nothing that I try to make money off of; just something I do for fun to share with people who share my interest. I put this out last week and had some good feedback off of it, and I wanted to share it with more readers to make the time I put on it worth while http://www.luckylester.com/gridiron-weekly/vol1issue1.pdf. Obviously its outdated because the new one won't come out until Friday. I just wanted to show its format and material to see if anyone wants to get one weekly. If you do, email me at blfgridiron@hotmail.com. Again, I am just trying to share my hobby. I am not trying to sell you anything. I hope you enjoy.

Seems like a lot of effort for info that can be found anywhere and general opinions my 12 year old could make.

But have fun writing it. :shocking:

Its a genuine offer. It honestly doesn't take as long as someone would think, and if you don't like it don't email me. Just don't be a gerk about it.

Its a genuine offer. It honestly doesn't take as long as someone would think, and if you don't like it don't email me. Just don't be a gerk about it.

Leave the pickles out of this...unless, of course, they want to order the newsletter!!!