Sign in to follow this  
ONESOLO8

BRANDON JACOBS...EVERY DOWN BACK?

With Tiki possibly retiring next year for the giants, is Brandon Jacobs going to be the starting RB?

I am in a 12 team keeper league and wanted to get your opinions on Brandon Jacobs... I currently have him on my team, mainly for next year.

With Brandons size, do you think he can be a succesful every down back, or is he only good as a 3rd down or goal line carrying back?

Is he worth keeping, I also have Jones Drew, for the same reason. Any opinions on him as well.

Thanks in advance..... :dunno: :thumbsdown:

I don't know how well Jacobs would do as an every down back. But if the Giants can't find anyone in FA or draft next year, then he might have to be. I would keep Grossman or Jones-Drew over Jacobs. Probably more so with Grossman.

I think Jacobs has the potential to be an every down back but he most likely will be a goaline back and Tiki might not actually retire. Jones-Drew has good potential because of Fragile Fred but I think Jacobs is the best option because of the TDs he's going to score.

Thanks for mine.

I like em both, just picked Jacobs back up, I think Tiki already has a gig lined up and won't jeopardize it and Jacobs will get more and more time, plus, he doesn't fumble as much as tiki's known for, at worst he'll still be a goalline vulture, and therefore good for tds. Jones-Drew is gonna get more time cause fred puts the f in fragile. Thanks for mine.