Sign in to follow this  
ffdork24

Trade Help! Mike Bell for Lamont Jordan?

I was just offered Lamont Jordan for Mike Bell, whom I just picked up off the free agent list. Is it worth aquiring Jordan? I am basically getting him for free since I only give up someone I just picked up, and he has some great matchups during the fantasy playoff weeks.

leave a link and i'll answer yours

do it and dont look back....it may take another week or so but T.Bell will also be over his injury......Jorden will be back...do it!!! :lol: :blink:

thx for the advice on mine :wall:

do it and dont look back....it may take another week or so but T.Bell will also be over his injury......Jorden will be back...do it!!! :lol: :pointstosky:

thx for the advice on mine :wub:

I wouldn't do it. Jordan has only had 1 game this year - and he broke for a 56 yard run in the game to bump up his average. I know he is a starter and get carries but the Raiders are just so bad on offense.

I wouldn't do it, the Raiders are horrible on offense and if the passing game doesn't open up then neither will the running game, no matter who's starting at RB...plus you never know Tatum could be out quite a while.

I think you should do it. Its def worth a shot becasue i tihnk by the end of the year jordan will def start doing something.

:dunno:

Jordan is a good pick up, if you already have two other starters!