Need to make a move for a QB

My current team sits at this:

QB: Carr, Losman, B Johnson

RB: SJax. Parker, Jones drew

WR: Wayne, Plex, Jennings, Furrey, Cotchery

TE: D Clark, A Smith

D: Jags, Vikes

K: Hanson

Standard scoring for the most part. 25yds/point. Passing Tds are 6, no PPR.

Im currently moving to 6-3 (2nd place with 4 playoff spots per division) but I really cant afford to use these 3 qbs in the playoffs. Im thinking I need to move a WR because thats probably the only thing I can afford to move that has any value. I thought about moving parker before this week but after he blew up this week (and is looking even more involed in the offense catching passes) Im glad I didnt go through with it.

This is the team im currently targeting. Hes 1-8 and just lost to me. Looks like he needs some help

QB: Brady, Kitna

RB:Johnson, Droughns, Rhodes, Buckhalter, LWashington, N Herron

WR: TJ, TGlenn, Branch, Wilford

TE: Witten

D: SD

K: Akers, Rayner

THe starting lineups are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K

Im looking for a QB that would come relatively cheap hopefully keeping my key pieces but with a decent playoff schedule. Im considering moving either Wayne or Plex cuz they are the probably the only ones i can move for anything respectable in return. Both have relatively tough schedules but in good passing offenses. Who would you guys recommend I try and part with? Im thinking this guy needs a good WR bad or a good RB. Maybe PLex or FWP? MJD or Wayne? I could probably sell carr with some value too to give him a backup

Thanks in advance and of course leave a link and ill reply to yours as well.

My current team sits at this:

QB: Carr, Losman, B Johnson

RB: SJax. Parker, Jones drew

WR: Wayne, Plex, Jennings, Furrey, Cotchery

TE: D Clark, A Smith

D: Jags, Vikes

K: Hanson

Standard scoring for the most part. 25yds/point. Passing Tds are 6, no PPR.

Im currently moving to 6-3 (2nd place with 4 playoff spots per division) but I really cant afford to use these 3 qbs in the playoffs. Im thinking I need to move a WR because thats probably the only thing I can afford to move that has any value. I thought about moving parker before this week but after he blew up this week (and is looking even more involed in the offense catching passes) Im glad I didnt go through with it.

THe starting lineups are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K

Im looking for a QB that would come relatively cheap hopefully keeping my key pieces but with a decent playoff schedule. Im considering moving either Wayne or Plex cuz they are the probably the only ones i can move for anything respectable in return. Both have relatively tough schedules but in good passing offenses. Who would you guys recommend I try and part with? Thanks in advance and of course leave a link and ill reply to yours as well.

One QB you may be able to get somewhat cheaply is Jon Kitna. He doesn't throw as many TDs as the top-tier QBs, but he consistently puts up around 250 yards a game and is starting to thrive in the Martz offense. You could also look at Brady since owners may be getting frustrated with his overall performance. Try getting rid of Plex, the back spasms could start to inhibit his production, but you may be able to find an owner fully unaware of the situation.

I ended up offering, Brady, TJ, LWashington for Carr, Wayne, and Cotchery

Consider getting rid of Plax if he doesnt accept the deal--If your looking at a playoff run, you will need Wayne in your lineup

Consider getting rid of Plax if he doesnt accept the deal--If your looking at a playoff run, you will need Wayne in your lineup

The reason i went with Wayne was because Plex has been up recently and across the board is more consistent. Besides the one game when wayne went off for 33, hes about even with plax. and we all know how dungy benches his players late in the year.

And yes the reason im doing this is for a QB for a playoff push. Im currently tied for first. Anyone else that will chime in ill respond to yours too

As a fellow Wayne owner, I can understand why you were inclined to offer him, but you need him to get to the last 2 games of the year in a position to win. I think you will be fine if he accepts. TJ is solid.

Let us know if he doesn't and we can figure out plan B.