Sign in to follow this  
GravesVT

Name a WR I could get for Kellen Winslow

My starting WRs just aren't doing it for me. I have both Gonzalez and Winslow on my bunch and with the way Gonzalez has picked it up (and notoriously does so in the second half of the season), I don't see why I should let a quality player like Winslow sit on my bench. Any ideas on a WR I could get for him? I was thinking trying to get maybe Burress, Joe Horn, or maybe Donald Driver. Any thoughts???

I think Winslow only has 1 TD this yr. Considering he is the #1 target in Cleveland's offense, I would shoot for a #1 WR-Obviously, not someone that has a ton of TD's---

You could try for:

T. Glenn

Stallworth

Galloway

Burress

Horn

M. Muhhammed

Driver

Gennings

My starting WRs just aren't doing it for me. I have both Gonzalez and Winslow on my bunch and with the way Gonzalez has picked it up (and notoriously does so in the second half of the season), I don't see why I should let a quality player like Winslow sit on my bench. Any ideas on a WR I could get for him? I was thinking trying to get maybe Burress, Joe Horn, or maybe Donald Driver. Any thoughts???

I would try and package winslow with either lundy or D Will if u can find someone who knows his value. If u do a two for one, you can probably get that Stud you need at the top of your WR core. I personally wouldnt trade Winslow for a stud like burress straight up. Maybe if u give up a backup rb you mighjt be able to get a guy like that. Colston has been a hot player recently and brees has a good schedule to keep throwing. See if you can get someone to give up a guy coming off abad week like Holt, Steve Smith Djax or plex

see mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=251220