Berrian, or Gabriel, or Henry

Now:

Palmer

C. Taylor

Lewis / Dillon Maroney

Holt

Wayne

Stallworth

I am betting Stallworth will be awesome w/ Mcnabb throwing to him and Lewis will match Jones' production if not Dillon will fill in... The only thing that bothers me is JOnes getting 20 carries a game and almost a lock 100 yards. But the league is td heavy scoring. Dillon w/ 6 td's and half the yards has the same amount of points as Jones w/ 3 td's.

Help me and I will help you

I just traded away Julius Jones and M. Barber for Stallworth and Jamal Lewis

My team before:

Palmer

Jones

C. Taylor - bench- Dillon and maroney and BArber

Holt

Wayne

Berrian, or Gabriel, or Henry

Now:

Palmer

C. Taylor

Lewis / Dillon Maroney

Holt

Wayne

Stallworth

I am betting Stallworth will be awesome w/ Mcnabb throwing to him and Lewis will match Jones' production if not Dillon will fill in... The only thing that bothers me is JOnes getting 20 carries a game and almost a lock 100 yards. But the league is td heavy scoring. Dillon w/ 6 td's and half the yards has the same amount of points as Jones w/ 3 td's.

Help me and I will help you

I like Dillon in a TD league. Jones doesnt get short yardage opportunities. I agree with you on Stalworth. You dont think losing Chester for Lamont will hurt me in the long run?

I don't think the trade really helped you or hurt you. Jamal Lewis hasn't really done much up to this point and the eagles are entering the hardest part of their season. You did get rid of the rbbc of jones and maroney so it's a tough call. I would have stuck with what you had, but that's just me.

I like it..

JJ and MBIII is a tug of war some weeks. Romo and boys may implode :sleep:

Lewis is OK but not incredible and most weeks should be on the bench. I would think it is Dillon/Taylor the rest of the way.

The big pickup was Stallworth, McNabb and him could shine if they want to make a run.

Mine

I like the trade. Looks like you could've used another solid receiver and you won't have to worry about someone hoarding goal line runs i.e. Barber. Good move :huh:

Guest JahRasta311

Thanks for mine....I like this move, Billick lets Jamal run wild and they have easy matchups....plus if stallworth can get back on track like he was at the beginning of the season you have a very very solid trade.