Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

Favre @ MIN or Alex Smith @ DET

:pointstosky:

Third QB Delhomme v TB.

Leaning towards Favre, but Smith is interesting against a horrible DET D/ST.

:sleep:

Third QB Delhomme v TB.

Leaning towards Favre, but Smith is interesting against a horrible DET D/ST.

I think Farve is going to have a good game. Detroit's D looked decent last week. Carolina coming off a bye against a bad run defense. I would go with Farve. Do you think Losing Chester for Lamont will hurt me down the stretch?

I like Smith because DET defense is not good flat out. The SF offense has taken a lot of strides from last season to this season. If you are NOT penalized for INTs go with farve. If you are, go with Smith.

This is a tough.... Farve historically does terrible in that dome... who knows why but he does....

But I don't trust Smith... I'd stay stick w/ your starter...

thanks for mine

Delhomme.

The Panthers are going to come out with guns blazing. I know they crapped the bed the last few games, but you have to believe they are a better team than that. They've had the bye week to straighten things out and I'm expecting Jake to bounce back in a big way. Home game. MNF. Steve Smith. I'd say 270 and 2 td.

Thanks for mine.. I'd go with Farve, Minn DEF is a monster against the run, but weak against the pass.. The only way I'd go with Delhomme is if you league subtracts for INT, because be expecting a few from Farve under pressure this week.

what's tough about this season is that trends and stats don't seem to hold up. i would go with favre because it's a conference game and he's had trouble there. doesn't make sense but that's why i would do it.

I don't like Smith, Det's defense isn't THAT bad compared to others. Between Fare and Delhomme I would go Delhome at home. After the bye, at home, yeah he's your best bet. Thanks for mine.

I agree with the above post. Delhomme at home after a bye.

Also Williams will be back to help the offense out.

Thanks for mine.