Sign in to follow this  
enjoi525

My Addai and Roy Will for his Portis and Evans?

OK so this offer seems really good to me, but I'm thinking do I really need to do this? I am pretty good at RB but a little weak at WR. I have the best record in the league but the guy in 4th place has a pretty mean team that he has put together through some trades and I see myself playing him in the championship. The guy I am trying to trade with has stated this is his final offer so it's take it or leave it. I know I can possibly swing 1 of my other RBs after this trade but the deadline is next Fri to the chances of that are not too high.

EDIT: This is TD heavy. All TDs 6 points, rushing and rec yards = 20 yards per point.

My Team:

Delhomme

Romo

LT

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Jamal Lewis

Addai

Randy Moss

Roy Williams

L. Coles

Muhammed

Terry Glenn

Cooley

His Team (the guy im trading with not contending for the title with)

Huard

Leftwhich

Portis

Westbrook

Henry

Bush

J. Walker

TO

Furrey

Evans

Daniels

Franks

So do I take it or do I leave it?

Leave a link and i'll answer yours.

Keep Addai & Roy you are fine at RB, heck Ronnie is coming on himself and LT just is flat sick....Mine

OK so this offer seems really good to me, but I'm thinking do I really need to do this? I am pretty good at RB but a little weak at WR. I have the best record in the league but the guy in 4th place has a pretty mean team that he has put together through some trades and I see myself playing him in the championship. The guy I am trying to trade with has stated this is his final offer so it's take it or leave it. I know I can possibly swing 1 of my other RBs after this trade but the deadline is next Fri to the chances of that are not too high.

EDIT: This is TD heavy. All TDs 6 points, rushing and rec yards = 20 yards per point.

My Team:

Delhomme

Romo

LT

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Jamal Lewis

Addai

Randy Moss

Roy Williams

L. Coles

Muhammed

Terry Glenn

Cooley

His Team (the guy im trading with not contending for the title with)

Huard

Leftwhich

Portis

Westbrook

Henry

Bush

J. Walker

TO

Furrey

Evans

Daniels

Franks

So do I take it or do I leave it?

Leave a link and i'll answer yours.

I would do it. POrtis is going to start getting more carries with moss out and being healthy. That means big time production....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252262

I would do the trade...i own both evans and portis in one of my leagues...dont mind it at all and am not nearly as deep as you are at wide receiver (i have moss, evans cotchery and reggie williams)..you still retain coles and get evans, but here is the trick...i would then trade ronnie brown away for a receiver...maybe package him with another receiver...im sure someone would take a starting back off your hands.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry2848327

Don't do it- Roy is not only ur best wr but ur pretty stack at rb as u have ronnie brown, green is good when healthy, and J. Lewis isnt a bad option either. I would look into maybe trading one of ur rb and wr to upgrade ur WR spot to get Roy some help.

Don't do it. You say you need help at WR then why would you trade your best receiver??? I think your team is fine the way it is.

Thanx for replying to mine.