Sign in to follow this  
prostollo

WSIS J. Lewis vs R. Brown

This is a good problem to have but still a problem. Stanadard scoring league Who is the start

Brown vs the Chiefs

or

Lewis vs the Titans

I was thinking about starting lewis based on the match up and the fact that since Fassel has been removed Lewis has had two very productive games. I have a hard time benching brown.

I think Mcnair and Mason are going to be trying to put on a show in tennessee for their old teammates...making Lewis a little less of a pick than Brown(though not by much!)

Still...I'd go with Brown. Cincy's abysmal run D and the Ravens grabbing an early lead made Lewis look superhuman.

please help with mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252468

Brown rushed for 150+ on the BEARS...I don't think the Chiefs will be able to stop him...that game might be a shootout...

Lewis sucks...he'll probably have a decent game vs. the sh*tty Titans, but I doubt it will be better than Browns...

hope this helped...

I think some people really do need help on this board...

Yes its a good problem to have and you may be splitting the difference of a couple points but... Jamal is your best bet and he does not "suck". Guy has had over 50 carries the past two games and if your playing match ups and odds, your best bet is Jamal against the 31st ranked run def in the league.

I know Brown went off against the Bears but lets not forget they are still the dolphins and KC's offense is on fire with LJ going off lately.

Lewis is your "best option" of the two good options.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252525

Seldom do things seem to work out the way it looks on paper but... I think the likelihood of the Chiefs controlling the ball and clock enough to possibly limit Browns number of carries is greater than the chances of the Titans doing it to the Ravens. Unless Huard does a complete about face and throws four picks and has a fumble ala Rex Grossman, I wouldn't expect Brown to come away with 31 touches this week.