Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Ok, so here's a nice burger recipe

Chopped onion, green pepper, green onion, bread crumbs, lean ground beef and that fat you get to eat burgers, and fry gizzards .... I am a stuffing addict. The real stuffing. With the mashed potatoes and the gravy .... and if I gotta cook a couple burgers ... drain the fat.

Yum. Burger fat. Good starter for your garlic and onions. Sautee.

Did you know in Itallian families in New Jersey, gravy is a red sauce? To me, gravy is a dripping based (fat based) sauce that you hopefully don't need to add Browning Sauce (yes there is such thing) too, and you reduce it down, with flour, add milk and butter and whisk it. My older brother is like a world class chef. He can make a Bechemel and all those other French sauces, with eggs and lemons and shiat.

I've worked with him in the kitchen. I know enough. As much as I would like to deny it .... we are very similar people. We are cerebral, and as far as I know, honest and fair people. He's an attorney like my father.

My brother and my father are both 2 stubborn asses ... and there's nothing I can do to change that ... besides tell them that they are stubborn asses. It's a long story.

If a woman could make me an eggs Benedict ... English Muffin, lemon spinach, poached eggs. Get my shoes resoled, get me a new belt ... and massage the belt. Wink! Wink! before I go to work ...

Shine my shoes ...who am I to say "Stop"?

Sasha Cohen ... part Jewish? As long as they continue to starve her ... she wont grow. I thinking starving, tiny, Jewish chicks are hot!

SHE NEVER RETURNS MY EMAILS!!!!! :cry:

I'll show her!

:ninja:

Total joke ... Sasha is hot, IMO ... but I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

I'd totally ... not rape ... oh that sounds worse ...

I think she's cute, OK? Is that so wrong? Being attracted to her tight little ass? She'd never question ... nevermind, just trust me!