Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

RB ww help

D. Williams, Gado, Fargas, and Arlen Harris are available. I can drop one of my Defenses and pick up any of these guys. How do you rate them the rest of the season.

D. Williams, Gado, Fargas, and Arlen Harris are available. I can drop one of my Defenses and pick up any of these guys. How do you rate them the rest of the season.

Arlen Harris and here is why:

Since you own K Jones, it's not even close. Just play the guy who starts, the biggest concern is not being able to get a good idea of who will start due to vague injury report info, especially when if a coach tries to hide a more serious injury by downplaying it in press confrences. But the Lions have been a "Fantasy Friendly" when it comes to it's players so far, more than most.

Harris is smaller and slower than Jones. But he does run with good determination. He had a 3 TD game when filled in for Faulk in St Louis so you know he has a nose for the end zone.

Martz said he doesn't know how "high" the sprain is. That's your cue that Jones is likely to miss next weeks game. Jones is not a RB who will suck it up and play through injury, and "high" ankle sprains can taje up to 4 weeks to heal. Besides, it's never a good sign when a player gets carted off the field.

There is always the chance that Harris ends up overtaking the starting role from Jones. Very unlikely but he is one of Martz's boys who was brought over from the Rams so you know it's his Job until Jones comes back. If he does well, who knows? Gado, Westbrook, FWP, etc were all backups.

The Lions have an explosive offense. Detroit has been able to run the ball now that their passing game commands respect. The better the offense the better a player opportunity becomes.

Yo, I totally agree with Cellos and as I am in a similar position, I am considering picking up Williams from Carolina to see what he can do. KJ replacement will be splitting time and, the lions can always go to Roy and just start passing. The team is going to be hurting without KJ though, I just think Carolina is a better option unless you have lots of exposure there already... w/ Steve Smith or Delhomme.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255039