Sign in to follow this  
gobuckeyes

Remaining fantasy value of the Big 3 rooks

Mathew Hollywood: For the first half this guy looked shaky, but it appears Arizona's defense might be bad enough to get him some quality garbage time. Remaining games against STL, SEA, DEN, SF, all but DEN being NBA West teams (no defense). Should be some decent shootouts for Leinart.

VY: The past 3 weeks this guy is shockingly the #4 QB in my league. The past 5 weeks he is #7. He is starting to look like the QB Mike Vick only dreams he could be, a threat both passing and running, and more importantly for the Titans, consistently winning games. He's not going to throw for 300, but with his feet and his arm he could get some TDs. Remaining schedule though is up and down: IND (bad, but potential garbage time, and they can't stop the run), HOU (good), JAX (bad), BUF (good).

Bench the Snake: No one really knows how well this guy will actually play, but his schedule is a FF QB's wet dream: SEA, SD, ARZ, CIN. With those teams he might be worth picking up this week, just to see if he actually plays decent.

That being said, all of these guys are rooks, and will have their up and down moments, but if you are like me and have Bulger stinking it up as your starter, one of these guys might look like a more attractive option than Garrard or Garcia or whoever else is currently on your WW.

Any opinions as to who plays the best from here on out?

I am in a very similar situation as yourself with Bulger and I am probably going to add Cutler to my team. I don't like Young against Jax and unfortunately Leinart isn't available. Cutler has some weapons and like you said that schedule is very nice!

My fantasy playoffs start week 14, I think leinart will be getting the nod.