Sign in to follow this  
bugman

help with lineup

I am 11-1 in a 10 team league. It is not a keeper league and scoring is: 15 yards rush/receiving = 1 pt, 1 reception = 0.5, 30 yards passing = 1 pt, td = 6 pts, over 100 yards rush/receiving + 2, over 300 passing +2.

I am playing the worst team in the league this week, but a win solidifies my 31 seed regardless of week 14's outcome (last week of my regular season).

Lineup: start 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 wr/rb, 1 te, 1 k, 1 defense

QB: BREES (SF), Mcnabb(out)

WR: CJOHNSON(Bal), DRIVER(NYJ), berrian(Min), devery henderson(SF), reggie brown(Car), caldwell(Det)

RB: LT(@Buf), F TAYLOR(@ Miami), maroney(Det), denagelo williams(@Phi), deshaun foster(@Phi), brandon jacobs(Dal)

TE: CRUMPLER(@Was)

D: STEELERS(TB)

K: GOULD(Min)

Opponent:

QB: BRADY, grossman

WR: TO, COLES, muhamed, santana moss,

RB: DILLON, JONES-DREW, caddy

TE: HEAP, cooley

D: CAROLINA, buffalo, denver

K: KASAY, (vanderjagt)

My startes are obviously in caps, but I am torn in some spots.

it is between Driver, Berrian, and Devery for the second receiver position.

it is between F Taylor and maroney for second back position.

then i figure it is between all those guy, minus the two that fill the positions, for flex spot.

it is still a tough decision because I got Taylor he had Jones-Drew, I got Maroney he has Dillon, and I got Berrian he has Muhsin. Any help greatly appreciated, and will answer ur link ASAP!

play maroney. Dillon is getting less and less touches each game, and Miami is hot right now. I would go with Berrian as your flex. Have you seen the teams against the Vikes this year? Leinart threw 48 times last week, Grossman will be slinging that thing all over the place. Go with Berrian as your flex, with confidence.

Driver as your second wideout.

Maroney as your second back.

Berrian as your flex guy.

i would go that way. thanks for mine.

Thanks for mine. As for you, I might take a risk and go with Devery as your second wideout. The NO offense has been on fire and is going up against a weak D in SF. For TB, I'd probably go with Maroney, and I'd probably go RB for flex as well, maybe Fred Taylor, who should get the most touches...

THANKS for mine. I owuld have to start Maroney, Berrian, and Driver. They all to me are going to post solid games and play eay Defenses in secondaries and against the run. Good LUCK 11-1 GREAT Job, ...

Thanks for Answering Mine. Agree with above: Start Maroney, Berrian and Driver. Wouldn't play Devery cause I think that Colston is back this week.

Thanks for answering mine.

I'd go with Taylor, Maroney and Henderson (if Colston did not play) or Berrian