Sign in to follow this  
cervantor

Lineup help: QB & WR

Who to start:

QB – Hasselbeck against a solid Denver D, or McNair at Cincy

WR (Pick 2): Marvin Harrison @ Ten (not sure if he’s a reliable #1 anymore, though he typically has a big game after a poor one)

Javon Walker home against a susceptible Seattle D, but I question if Cutler can get him the ball

Housh at home against a stingy Baltimore D, who may key on CJ

or Bernard Berrian at home where the Bears usually play much better and against Minnesota who can be passed on…

Thanks in advance for any help!

I like McNair vs Cincy. The Baltimore offense has been doing very well the past 4-5 weeks and I can't imagine this being another shut-out for the Baltimore Defense. Baltimore will have to score some points and McNair will be a big part of that...I'd start him.

As for your WRs...the only thing I'd say is NOT to play Housh. The other 3 look good but the Chicago offense has been fairly poor lately so I would lean toward starting Harrison and Walker.

tough one at qb, but mcnair - he takes care of ball better, while hasselback will throw picks on a Denver D that may have to carry team

id start Marvin and Berrian

Im starting Berrian (well i think respond to my link, haha), i think hell prob have monster game

and peyton wont let a usually even keel marvin stay disgruntled

heres my link

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=256595