Sign in to follow this  
PaydirtPosse

Update projections

I have updated twice since the newest projections were released yesterday(1st). Why wouldn't they be updating? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Posse

Are you sure they are not updating? One player who changed was Michael Vick and he should not have projections of:

258 PaComp

453 PaAtt

3,079 PaYd

16 PaTD

9 INT

87 RuAtt

597 RuYd

5 RuTD

up from

247 PaComp

433 PaAtt

2,945 PaYd

15 PaTD

9 INT

87 RuAtt

597 RuYd

5 RuTD

projections on June 30 and prior.

When you hit the update projections button, does it seem to flip through the tabs and do something, or does the Compiler not change at all? What version of Excel are you using?

Ok now it works...for some reason it was only flipping through half of the tabs. I don't know if it was freezing up or what.

I am using Excell 2003

Also, i was wondering if you could give me a short list of other players that changed. You don't have to give me their new stats or anything, just a quick list of 5 or so. I ask, because i am wondering why Faulk is still #28 for rb's, and why Jerry Porter doesn't even show up on the cheatsheet(when the include te's with wr's tab is checked).

Thanks again

The Posse

Best way to check all who changed is to go to the online projections page, here and note all the players with up/down arrows next to their names.

As for Porter, you can see where he ranks relative to the rest of the WR by going to the WR tab and finding his name.