Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

Anyone sneak in to their playoffs (and by how much) ?

The team behind me had Kasay going last night, he was behind by 11 to his opponent, so a 12 would keep me from the playoffs. Kasay got 7, so I sneaked in with 5 pts. to spare. :ninja:

Any others got in as the door was closing and how close were you to missing the playoffs.

I literally backed into the playoffs. I had to rely on two teams losing (since I had already lost) last night. Garcia's nice performance along with Lito Sheppard's INT sealed the deal, although I had to wait until this morning to get the good news. I took over the team after week three when it was 1-2, 0-1 and even after going 1-3, 0-1 in the last three weeks, I still wound up at 10-8, 4-2. I made nine trades (many involving two or more players per team and lots of draft picks) in a span of five weeks (09.30 - 11.05) after taking the team over.

:lol::ninja: 1st Year Dynasty - Playoffs :dunno::banana:

i need a win to get in...i got it. i was down just under 5 pts going into last nights game and had kasey. it looked like he would be kicking extra points all night until mid 4th when he finally kicked that beautiful 45 yarder and secured my spot in the playoffs.

cmon' romo...lead me to the championship!!!!

:banana: <-----------me last night.

I am the opposite of sneaking in. In last nights game the second to last play of the game.. Steve Smith took a reverse for 14 yards putting me into a tie for my game and I lose the tie-breaker by 5 total yrds to knock me out of the playoffs.

Most painful way to lose ever......Oh well I will see you guys next year.

I sneaked into the playoffs with a win last week. The win came on Josh Brown's game winning FG with 5 seconds left in the game. I was stoked! :banana:

I began the season 3-5 but improved to 5-5-1 in the last few weeks.

In my division there were 4 teams ahead of me and of those 4, a max of 3 could make the playoffs. Two teams that I needed to lose were playing the 2 worst teams in our whole league, 2 teams who had a combined record of 4-19 or something ridiculous. And I needed to win.

So what happened? Well, Reggie Bush and Corey Dillon helped those two crappy teams win, and going in to Monday night, I was down 2 points with my Carolina D as the only remaining player.

In my league a defense begins with 20 points, and gradually loses them... for points allowed you go to ZERO if it is 28 or more, and for yards allowed you go to ZERO if it is 300 or more.

So, the Eagles went over 300 early.... scored a ton of points... but only 27, not 28! So I kept 2 points of the original 20, and an early sack in the game gave me 3 points total and I won my game and sneaked into the playoffs last night, winning by a single point.

i almost had a heart attack in the process!!!

Next week I play the team with LaDanian but I am happy to just have made it in the playoffs...