Sign in to follow this  
illinimoe

QB Help

I need some QB help.

Here are my two QBs right now:

Bulger v. CHI (Tough D especially with STL OLine)

Rivers v. DEN (Tough play since I have LT and Gates already and who knows how much Rivers will get)

I have two options as far as pickups go:

V. Young v. HOU (Playing well lately, but can you bank on him?)

Garcia v. WAS (Very bad WAS D versus the pass)

Who would you drop and who would you pick up if you were me?

Thanks and leave me a link!

I do not think you can count on Bulger against the Bears. I would almost go with either Young or Garcia over Rivers against the Broncos. The Eagles pretty much have to throw the ball and Young is the whole Titans offense.

I'm in a simlar predicament.

Bulger , Cutler or Garcia

Bulger has been my mainstay, but it's the playoffs and I need the points. I'm afraid Bulger isn't going to get them. So I'm thinking of starting garcia vs. was

Thanks, for your reply and help on my topic.

You're thinking exactly as I am. No way on Bulger, and looking at Vince Young or Garcia. Garcia, can really stink it up at times, which scares me. -2 for INT's is making me lean more towards Vince Young than Garcia. Washington is due to put up some defense at some time. I just think Garcia will struggle a little this week. Last week was definately the best game he's played since he had Rice and TO.

Also with Young, he's been scoring a rushing TD, about every other week. If he doesn't do it with his arm, then he's getting pts. with his legs. Houston will get pressure on him, but if they don't bottle him up then he will be able to run a lot. I'm guessing probably 8 rushes for 47 yards, 50-50 shot at a rushing TD. Definately at least 1 passing TD, maybe 2. I'm hoping for 2 passing and 1 rushing in a high scoring game, but I'm probably asking too much.

I project 210 yds passing, 1 TD, 8 rushes, 47 yds, TD = about 27 pts in performance based scoring