Sign in to follow this  
dd2005

Pick 2 Starting RBs for Playoffs this week...

OK so here's the breakdown - I lost Portis for the season so I now have to pick 2 starting RBs from my sorry collection, it is a points per reception league as well (1 pt per 10 yds) and 6 pts per TD (+ bonus points for length of TD run/catch):

Kevin Jones (vs Minn) - Would be no-brainer if it weren't for Minn's great run D, but KJones also catches the ball a lot and Minn is 30th vs pass

Cedric Benson (@ STL) - he could get some good yds and goal line carries now that Grossman has cuffs put on him

Jerious Norwood (@ TAMPA) - He looked good vs WAS and could break off another big run against bad Tampa D, but wil he get enough carries?

Cedric Houston (vs BUF) - BUF allows 135 yds per game and Houston most likely would get goal line carries

Ciatrick Fason (@ DET) - Only considering if Chester Taylor is out

Right now I am leaning towards this:

Houston for sure

Benson, Fason (Ctaylor now doubtful) or Jones

Who looks like they could be good for at least one score here?....

So there you have it - pls help pick the 2 I should insert into my starting line up - my opponent has McGahee and Cadillac Williams - so no super studs either. Luckily I have a good QB (Romo) and WRs (AJohnson, Burress, Jennings, Muhammed, Battle - start 3) with good matchups.

Leave a link for return help - I appreciate it!!

i would go with Houston and Fason...the vikings face a poor detroit team, and after fat corey dillon busted them up for three tds, i think fason will do good, besides, he tore chicago up...

please see mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=258127

Definately Kevin Jones... especially if you get points for RB receptions. As far as the rest, I'm thinking Fason. He'll probably get the most carries if Taylor sits.

Thanks for mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=258233

OK so here's the breakdown - I lost Portis for the season so I now have to pick 2 starting RBs from my sorry collection, it is a points per reception league as well (1 pt per 10 yds) and 6 pts per TD (+ bonus points for length of TD run/catch):

Kevin Jones (vs Minn) - Would be no-brainer if it weren't for Minn's great run D, but KJones also catches the ball a lot and Minn is 30th vs pass

Cedric Benson (@ STL) - he could get some good yds and goal line carries now that Grossman has cuffs put on him

Jerious Norwood (@ TAMPA) - He looked good vs WAS and could break off another big run against bad Tampa D, but wil he get enough carries?

Cedric Houston (vs BUF) - BUF allows 135 yds per game and Houston most likely would get goal line carries

Ciatrick Fason (@ DET) - Only considering if Chester Taylor is out

Right now I am leaning towards this:

Houston for sure

Benson, Fason (Ctaylor now doubtful) or Jones

Who looks like they could be good for at least one score here?....

So there you have it - pls help pick the 2 I should insert into my starting line up - my opponent has McGahee and Cadillac Williams - so no super studs either. Luckily I have a good QB (Romo) and WRs (AJohnson, Burress, Jennings, Muhammed, Battle - start 3) with good matchups.

Leave a link for return help - I appreciate it!!

If Benson gets enough carries, he'll have a field day against the pathetic Rams run D.

NY RBBC would scare me a little, so I'd go with Jones as the other choice -- unless Taylor is out, then it's Fason....

I would go with Jones and Houston. I know Minn has great run D but I see Jones catching a lot of balls out of the backfield.

I like Houstons matchup against Buf.

Tough second pick though.

K Jones did well against a tough NE run D (Receiving yards mostly)

I'd hope he can do the same against the Queens.

Anyone can run against the Rams.

I like KJ a little more because he is the primary back

Hope that helps

I have Houston and KJ on my team and I am starting them both.

Thanks for mine