Sign in to follow this  
eefflrat

Anybody Else need Holt to $uck Tonight

i do. I am trying to sneak in through the back door. I need another team to win to force a three way tiebreaker which I would win to get in the playoffs.

I need holt to have a 5 catch 75 yard day with no TD's

Not me! I need Holt to do a few :dunno: :dunno: in the endzone tonight!

GOOOOO TOOORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

150 Yards and 2 TD's!

Worse - I need Holt and Bulger to combine for less than 38 points in a PPR. Go, Chicago D, go...

Im up by 4 pts and my opponent has holt ppr league :cry: I hope he eats some bad food durring the pregame meal!! Or the bears can let him catch 1 ball for 20 hand put him out of the game :mad:

I need Holt to stay under 18 points (1 point every 10 yards and 6 for TD). I think it looks good, but just when you think you have a cushion... bam an 80 yard TD pass!! Would have more of a cushion had LT not scored those 2 last minute BS TD's!!! :banana:

Going against him and Wilkins in one league and only up by 9 pts so it's over. I also have him in a total points league where I'm fighting for first so I have mixed feelings. I hope he either scores 40 or 0 and the Rams are shutout. I know it won't happen and I think Holt will have a decent night.

I am tied with my opponent for 140 pts. Our tie breaker is the kicker, he has the edge....

I need one point from Tory Holt.....

10 YARDS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!