Sign in to follow this  
BoltFan

Anybody else going w/ Garcia this weekend?

I was a McNabb owner and am rolling the dice and starting Garcia over Bulger this weekend. I know, Bulger lit it up at home verse the Bears. But, Oaktown's pass D is legit.....weather is calling for rain.....and I think the Rams will ride SJax this weekend. Garcia has been solid, the Eagles put it in the air 30+ times a week....the Giants are tough against the run....and rather weak against the pass....and.....surprisingly.....the weather is calling for 60 degrees in NY this weekend.

I was a McNabb owner and am rolling the dice and starting Garcia over Bulger this weekend. I know, Bulger lit it up at home verse the Bears. But, Oaktown's pass D is legit.....weather is calling for rain.....and I think the Rams will ride SJax this weekend. Garcia has been solid, the Eagles put it in the air 30+ times a week....the Giants are tough against the run....and rather weak against the pass....and.....surprisingly.....the weather is calling for 60 degrees in NY this weekend.

I'm undecided on him or Brady. I've gone with Brady all year and it hasn't burned me but I've lost KJ and I'll need all the pts I can get! Brady's been craptastic lately, so who knows.

I'm playing him over Green and Pennington, if the weather is good. If it's cold and windy I'll go with Chad in the dome.