Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Upset Special!

Washington beats N.O.

They shot thier you know what last week vs Dallas and I don't think they will play that over their heads this week. I think the Skins match up well and N.O does not have a great defense.

23-20 Redskins.

What do you think?

Washington beats N.O.

They shot thier you know what last week vs Dallas and I don't think they will play that over their heads this week. I think the Skins match up well and N.O does not have a great defense.

23-20 Redskins.

What do you think?

New Orleans 44 Washington 10 :dunno:

How about this one...

Tampa Bay 17 Chicago 13

Remember another team from Florida that was down and out and had no business waltzing into big bad Soldier Field and winning the game? I seem to remember the Dolphins winning that game. Between everyone filling Grossman's head after 4 good quarters and all of the Tank Johnson controversy (nervermind the fact that Urlacher's in big trouble without either one of those monsters protecting him) and I honestly could see an upset taking place. If not that one I could see the Chiefs pulling one out of their hats against a Chargers team that spent all week discussing who's the best back of all time rather than preparing for KC.

How about this one...

Tampa Bay 17 Chicago 13

Remember another team from Florida that was down and out and had no business waltzing into big bad Soldier Field and winning the game? I seem to remember the Dolphins winning that game. Between everyone filling Grossman's head after 4 good quarters and all of the Tank Johnson controversy (nervermind the fact that Urlacher's in big trouble without either one of those monsters protecting him) and I honestly could see an upset taking place. If not that one I could see the Chiefs pulling one out of their hats against a Chargers team that spent all week discussing who's the best back of all time rather than preparing for KC.

how about this Detroit Tigers in 5! :pointstosky:

How about that!

I had a feeling they were due for a let down. :banana:

How about that!

I had a feeling they were due for a let down. :banana:

:pointstosky:

Of course, if we find out that you made 5 other predictions that were wrong, we might change our minds. Until then, Kudos.

:dunno:

Of course, if we find out that you made 5 other predictions that were wrong, we might change our minds. Until then, Kudos.

Actually I picked 11 games right this week. I'm in a "Rank Em Pool" and I have S.D tonight ranked at 4.

But most of the other people have them ranked at 12 or higher. So it wouldn't be all that bad for me if K.C actually won this game. Out of 50 members I'm in 2nd place and I'm only 18 points out of first.

The pick that I had with Washington over N.O didn't hurt me either. Most had N.O picked.