Sign in to follow this  
teejay booker

The ATL RB situation

Norwood, Dunn, Griffith? Anyone know? I haven't seen many updates, and am considering starting Griffith. Does this look like a bad time to start any ATL RB?

Norwood owner..Picked up Griffith for protection (the rest of my RB's are in shambles). After seeing that Norwood practiced both TH/FRI and according to Mora "looked good" I am going to start him. Dunn has said all along that he wants to play. But if you look at both his and Mora's quotes concerning his status, I would not be suprised if he is inactive tonight. Mora basically said that he can't have Dunn go out there for a series and then come back and say he can't go. Warrick basically echoed those sentiments.

Now with that being said, I am biased because I need Norwood to play and play well, so I am hoping Dunn is inactive. Playing any of these three is a bit of risk but playing Griffith if eother Norwood or Dunn is inactive might not be such a bad play because of the injury status of both. If both are playing Griffith won't see much. Good luck.

Norwood owner..Picked up Griffith for protection (the rest of my RB's are in shambles). After seeing that Norwood practiced both TH/FRI and according to Mora "looked good" I am going to start him. Dunn has said all along that he wants to play. But if you look at both his and Mora's quotes concerning his status, I would not be suprised if he is inactive tonight. Mora basically said that he can't have Dunn go out there for a series and then come back and say he can't go. Warrick basically echoed those sentiments.

Now with that being said, I am biased because I need Norwood to play and play well, so I am hoping Dunn is inactive. Playing any of these three is a bit of risk but playing Griffith if eother Norwood or Dunn is inactive might not be such a bad play because of the injury status of both. If both are playing Griffith won't see much. Good luck.

I pretty much agree with this take on the situation, but will be waiting right up until gametime to decide whether or not to start Norwood. If Dunn IS playing, Norwood will be hit or miss. If he's out, I think Norwood could be HUGE.

On NFL network they had a just live shot of Norwood and said he was testing out the knee, trying to give it a go. He had a brace on as well as a sleeve under the brace. They also said "it doesn't look good."

Take it for what it's worth, but I'm not risking starting him.

Atl backfield is a mess right now, with no clear starter. I mean all three RB's Norwood, Dunn and Griffith practised, so this late i wouldnt pinpoint to anyone being the clear starter. I am a Dunn owner, and also an Addai owner(his situation is also not clear). Its the second round of my playoffs, so i decided to stay away and went with much lower option in Dayne.

On NFL network they had a just live shot of Norwood and said he was testing out the knee, trying to give it a go. He had a brace on as well as a sleeve under the brace. They also said "it doesn't look good."

Take it for what it's worth, but I'm not risking starting him.

CRAP!! Well, I guess I may roll with Griffith. I mean my other two options are not really options: Droughns against the Ravens and Houston against Minny. :ninja: :thumbsdown: I can't believe how focked I am. My opponent played the Hawk D and Alexander and only came away with 16 points combined, so I was hoping for Norwood to do what he did two weeks ago aginst the Redskins but that seems dead at this point.

Any ideas as to who gets the carries? Dunn or Griffith? I have both on my team, but am really considering Griffith over Dunn based on last week. Has there been any report on Dunn?

Jerious Norwood is inactive on Saturday night. Warrick Dunn will start.

Dunn would be a safe fantasy play in theory because he'll likely get the goal-line carries but we expect to see Justin Griffith carry the ball too Saturday night. Use Dunn if you're strapped for better options. Dec. 16 - 6:47 pm et

Source: atlantafalcons.com

Dunn would be a safe fantasy play in theory because he'll likely get the goal-line carries but we expect to see Justin Griffith carry the ball too Saturday night. Use Dunn if you're strapped for better options. Dec. 16 - 6:47 pm et

Thanks for the info

is T. Jones or D. Williams a better option? :unsure:

Week 14 was murderous to my playoff team