Sign in to follow this  
ILOVEBUSH

Anyone else have LT in 1 league and play against him in another?

I do, but I hope he tanks bad because there's $$ on the line in the league I'm playing against him. lol :ninja:

Cheers

I do, but I hope he tanks bad because there's $$ on the line in the league I'm playing against him. lol :dunno:

Cheers

its tough. I am in three finals (all three leagues I play btw), and I have tomlinson in one, which happens to be the highest paying... I go against tomlinson in the other two so I'll just have to hope that the rest of my players step it up...

at a certain level it is what it is and you can only be happy you made it that far in the league without him...

jdon

Yup, I have him in a SB this week and play against him in a playoff game to make the SB. The 2nd is worth more cash, but I dominated the 1st, so I'd really like to win them both. :dunno:

Yup, I have him in a SB this week and play against him in a playoff game to make the SB. The 2nd is worth more cash, but I dominated the 1st, so I'd really like to win them both. :wacko:

I've been fearing all year that this would happen in the playoffs and it has all come together in the Championship games of my 2 $$ leagues.

League A:

Me: LT / Gore

Him: Westbrook / Parker

League B:

Me: Westbrook / Parker

Him: LT / Gore

League A pays out double the money (600 vs. 300) so i will ultimately lean towards LT and Gore going off if i had to choose.

I've been fearing all year that this would happen in the playoffs and it has all come together in the Championship games of my 2 $$ leagues.

League A:

Me: LT / Gore

Him: Westbrook / Parker

League B:

Me: Westbrook / Parker

Him: LT / Gore

League A pays out double the money (600 vs. 300) so i will ultimately lean towards LT and Gore going off if i had to choose.

WOW, talk about mirror images. Good luck with that!

I do...

also have Westbrook and going against him too...

that's what happens when you're in multiple leagues.

WOW, talk about mirror images. Good luck with that!

both leagues are with different groups of friends so i WANT to win both of them somehow.. I am picturing a scenario where Gore/LT score about even with Westbrook/Parker and my peripheral guys (Bulger, Holt, Romo, Fitzgerald) go off and outscore their other positions.

I'll be happy with one title but 2 would be perfect.