Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

In the BIG game this week and

Steve Smith!! :rolleyes:

He hasn't had a 100 yard game since week 10. Only 2 td's since that week 10 performance. Plus Weinke sucks at qb. Instead, Colston will take his place along side Driver and Wayne this week. OR do you think he may actually break out against the Falcons? Anyone else in the big game that has Smith thinking of benching him?

I'm also thinking of benching J. Jones again in favor of S. Morris.

Steve Smith!! :shocking:

He hasn't had a 100 yard game since week 10. Only 2 td's since that week 10 performance. Plus Weinke sucks at qb. Instead, Colston will take his place along side Driver and Wayne this week. OR do you think he may actually break out against the Falcons? Anyone else in the big game that has Smith thinking of benching him?

I'm also thinking of benching J. Jones again in favor of S. Morris.

I'd bench him, Colston will be huge against the G-mens porous secondary. Also check weather conditions in Giants Stadium this weekend. I'm also in the big game and i have Drew Bress a my QB, and I like the Saints to put up at least 30 on the Giants. I also have J Jones, and I think I might sit him in favor of Ronnie Brown, as I hear he will be back this week. Marion Barber is now the Man in Big D. Good luck!!