Sign in to follow this  
kcsportsguy

WR Help

Need to start 2 WR. Every point will count. Who do you go with?

Greg Jennings-MINN- Cannot run against them so Farve should have a good game, didn't last week though with another favorable matchup

Ronald Curry-KC- Been great the last 2 weeks. Moss is out again and the Raiders have no running game. No great QB though but is targeted the most.

Matt Jones-NE- Hard to pass against NE and Garrard not been great.

Issac Bruce-Wash- Favorable passing matchup. Won't go off but always consistant for 60 yards.

Mark Clayton-at Pitts- Has bigs games or is a big miss. McNair status not certain

DJ Hackett-San Diego-Hard to pass against San Deigo but had 2 back to back good games. Not sure if he can do it 3x. D Jackson won't play again though.

I would go Bruce first- good matchup and he always gets some points

Hackett has been a nice fill-in. SEA needs to win this game. They won't be able to run so it will come down to the pass.

Jennings has never recovered from the ankle injury. Stud to dud pretty quick. And Brett is no way consistant.

The others are crap shoots.

I agree with the previous post. Bruce and toss up between Jennings/Hackett.

I'd probably play Hackett knowing that DJax is out.

Jennings for sure...I'm a Vikings fan and they will give up some yards tonight. Curry...I think Bruce sucks these days and Curry is hot right now. The Raiders have no other offense.

Need to start 2 WR. Every point will count. Who do you go with?

Greg Jennings-MINN- Cannot run against them so Farve should have a good game, didn't last week though with another favorable matchup

Ronald Curry-KC- Been great the last 2 weeks. Moss is out again and the Raiders have no running game. No great QB though but is targeted the most.

Matt Jones-NE- Hard to pass against NE and Garrard not been great.

Issac Bruce-Wash- Favorable passing matchup. Won't go off but always consistant for 60 yards.

Mark Clayton-at Pitts- Has bigs games or is a big miss. McNair status not certain

DJ Hackett-San Diego-Hard to pass against San Deigo but had 2 back to back good games. Not sure if he can do it 3x. D Jackson won't play again though.

This might help you...thanks for answering mine

Bruce - The Redskins are allowing 141.1 yards and 1.2 TDs per game to opposing WRs. They’ve allowed 25 passing TDs overall and 17 of those went to WRs. Despite being around the middle of the pack in passing yards allowed, the Redskins opponents have completed 14 passes for 40+ yards (2nd most) and 48 for 20+ yards (3rd most). Bruce numbers have faded this year, but he’s still reasonably productive with 60 yards or more in 6 of his last 8 games. He’s been targeted 6+ times in six straight games, too.

Curry - has been the team’s most productive and targeted player in the last two games. That’s not saying much, obviously, but Curry has been targeted 23 times in two games with 17 catches, 186 yards and 1 TD. In a PPR league, that’s actually damn good, especially coming from a Raider. With Randy Moss and Jerry Porter ailing, Curry has become the go-to receiver for the Raiders offense

I'd go with Bruce and Curry, with Hackett a possibility.

Do not start Jones or Jennings! Neither has done anything (particularly Jennings) since injuries at midseason.

Thanks for answering mine. I would go with Curry and Bruce. Curry had a decent week last week and we all know about KC's def. Bruce is old but solid and consistant.