Sign in to follow this  
michael_r_whitbeck

RB Help

Fart, that's a toughie. I actually think Bush is a safer bet, but Dayne may put up more points. We've all seen how Indy can be run on. One question, though, is will the Texans continue to run when they're down by 28 by the end of the 1st quarter? Plus there's the constant question of what happens if one of their other RBs gets a carry early on and establishes himself as the hot back for that game. We all know Kubiak won't think twice about sitting Dayne down, meaning no points for you.

I guess I might just have this decision come down to how your league scores points: if you are in a PPR and yardage heavy league, then go with Bush as he's guaranteed 4-5 catches and ~60 total yards. If you're in a TD-only or TD-centric league, go Dayne.

Don't know if that was any help, but it's all I got! :thumbsdown:

Dayne...he is now the feature and will get the rock 20+ times against a horrid run DEF

Bush is/has been hit or miss

For my #2 RB either Dayne v. Indy or Bush v. Giants. I will get yours.

Standard scoring or yardage scoring? Standard TD scoring, go with Dayne. If you have distance bonuses roll with Bush.

Guest JahRasta311

Team Management Questions Belong On The "A Little Help" board.

this is ron dayne we are talking about. Chris Taylor is gonna get some snaps as well, and it could be a blowout. Bush is gonna get plenty of yards so if its a PPR thats a no brainer. Rudi didnt pile up that many yards last week against Indy.