Sign in to follow this  
eagles824

Kicker for this week...

I haven't had one kicker on my team all year that cracked double digits in points. Anyone have a recommendation for this week? It would be nice to get some help in the Bowl from this position. I'm thinking Gramatica may be a good pick?

Same boat here...never had a kicker crack the double digit mark. My last shot play to surpass that this week...Joe Nedey is the play as there should be a lot of points scored in this game betwen SF vs ARI.

Same boat here...never had a kicker crack the double digit mark. My last shot play to surpass that this week...Joe Nedey is the play as there should be a lot of points scored in this game betwen SF vs ARI.

UGGGG I went with Nedney as well (picked him up off the WW)....

Are you unlucky ??? now I think I may wanna switch back to my OG kicker if thats the case... i'm too superstitious :cheers:

Besides the usually stuff (indoors, kicker on good team, highest scorer for the season available) I will look at the Over/Unders for games and pick kickers involved in games with the highest totals.

Besides the usually stuff (indoors, kicker on good team, highest scorer for the season available) I will look at the Over/Unders for games and pick kickers involved in games with the highest totals.

I go by that as well... :thumbsup: Also I just make sure my kicker is playing a weak defensive team so you know they're gaurenteed points... nothing worse than your kicker getting an egg or like 1 extra point :bench: