Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

This is the suck.

We have a keeper league and I built up a powerful team through trades over the last couple of years.

P.Manning, S. Jackson, Tiki (retiring, but still), K.Jones, T.O., TJ Housh. It is a flex so you can start three RB's. I won ten straight games and won the league. For the last few weeks people have been saying they want to go back to a redraft league. I will have to turn all of these guys in because it looks like that is the direction we are headed.

We have a keeper league and I built up a powerful team through trades over the last couple of years.

P.Manning, S. Jackson, Tiki (retiring, but still), K.Jones, T.O., TJ Housh. It is a flex so you can start three RB's. I won ten straight games and won the league. For the last few weeks people have been saying they want to go back to a redraft league. I will have to turn all of these guys in because it looks like that is the direction we are headed.

How lame that would be..... I am in a 10 player keeper...6 offense and 4 defense... 12 teams....

I finished in 5th this year.... I missed the final four by a couple of wins... won the conselation round and ended up in 5th. It takes patience and football smarts to improve each year.

Next year I start with Alexander, MJD, T. Jones and Frank Gore.... throw in my waiver pick up Tony Romo and I can focus on a couple of good WRs....I think this should put me up in the top of our league...

Now if some in the league wanted to change to a re-draft I would be pissed. I would tell them start a NEW re-draft and continue to play the Keeper or find new owners that are willing to wait a couple of years to be competitive, which may be difficult if yours is a money league. Mine isn't... it is just for bragging rights.

Anyway...best of luck

How lame that would be..... I am in a 10 player keeper...6 offense and 4 defense... 12 teams....

I finished in 5th this year.... I missed the final four by a couple of wins... won the conselation round and ended up in 5th. It takes patience and football smarts to improve each year.

Next year I start with Alexander, MJD, T. Jones and Frank Gore.... throw in my waiver pick up Tony Romo and I can focus on a couple of good WRs....I think this should put me up in the top of our league...

Now if some in the league wanted to change to a re-draft I would be pissed. I would tell them start a NEW re-draft and continue to play the Keeper or find new owners that are willing to wait a couple of years to be competitive, which may be difficult if yours is a money league. Mine isn't... it is just for bragging rights.

Anyway...best of luck

It is a $100 league. I told them that you do not make decisions like that for the next year by looking at your roster at the end of the year. I would be willing to consider it if we said right now that after next year it would be a redraaft. No one knows what next year brings. Deciding a year in advance does not make it appear to be a knee jerk reaction to your current roster. We will see what happens but I am not optimistic.