A&M: 30

Steals:

GS: 3

A&M: 18

Highest Scorer:

A&M: Carter, 24 points

GS: Two players tied, 6 points each

Grambling State FG%: .196 (10-51)

For anyone that thought their basketball team really sucked, I give you this to hold on to. Unless you're a (the) Grambling State fan, in which case: :pointstosky:

Gig'em Aggies :lol: Of course, this victory in a 2nd rate Texas sport against an obviously horrendous low level team does not make up for focking getting our arse kicked by Cal last night :headbanger: :(

Gig'em Aggies :banana: Of course, this victory in a 2nd rate Texas sport against an obviously horrendous low level team does not make up for focking getting our arse kicked by Cal last night :( :cry:

All right! Another Aggie!

:banana:

That was a pitiful football game.

Why is it that they have success with the option and running the ball, and yet Franny throws all that out the window and resorts to trick plays that don't work.

Why not just give it to the fat guy and have him keep pounding it up the middle?

All right! Another Aggie!

That was a pitiful football game.

Why is it that they have success with the option and running the ball, and yet Franny throws all that out the window and resorts to trick plays that don't work.

Why not just give it to the fat guy and have him keep pounding it up the middle?

Because fock face Frances is a fockin joke and needs to be gone. I would rather have Bob Davie back (and he fockin sucked too) :banana: If we could get a GOOD HC, the talent is there to make a decent fun next year. Goodwin and Lane are quality RB's and I think McGee has more talent than he the play calling shows.

Because fock face Frances is a fockin joke and needs to be gone. I would rather have Bob Davie back (and he fockin sucked too) :dunno: If we could get a GOOD HC, the talent is there to make a decent fun next year. Goodwin and Lane are quality RB's and I think McGee has more talent than he the play calling shows.

The dreadful play calling has been a problem all year. They run when they should pass and pass when they should run and then do something stupid when they should do just a simple run or pass play.