Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Mail Order Nannies?

Flying from Chicago to Seattle yesterday this 6 foot, HOT, 21 year old from Romania sits next to me. She was being summoned to Boise, Idaho because the family she nannies for couldn't handle their own kids for a week of vacation at Sun Valley. Through conversation she told me that an agency placed her in these rich peoples home as a nanny. She gets room/board and $80 a week to watch 3 kids. Also, she can only stay for 6 months unless she can find someone to marry.

So I figured I would post that here since I know Phillybear is at least hard up and could use a hot bride. She gave me her email address in case I knew anyone looking for a 5 year marriage.

I would give her a 9. Meaning I would cut off nine of my... well you know.

Flying from Chicago to Seattle yesterday this 6 foot, HOT, 21 year old from Romania sits next to me. She was being summoned to Boise, Idaho because the family she nannies for couldn't handle their own kids for a week of vacation at Sun Valley. Through conversation she told me that an agency placed her in these rich peoples home as a nanny. She gets room/board and $80 a week to watch 3 kids. Also, she can only stay for 6 months unless she can find someone to marry.

So I figured I would post that here since I know Phillybear is at least hard up and could use a hot bride. She gave me her email address in case I knew anyone looking for a 5 year marriage.

I would give her a 9. Meaning I would cut off nine of my... well you know.

Is it cheaper/easier to become Morman or to get a divorce? Because that would really have a bearing on my interest level.