Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

The Super Bowl is on NFL network right now.

cut him some slack..i think it rained harder when the bears were on offense :(

I will need to turn that on. I need to see those missed tackles he made on Addai and Rhodes and his poor coverage on Reggie Wayne. I missed those on CBS Broadcast.

I will need to turn that on. I need to see those dropped snaps he had and his poor reading of defenses. And don't forget tripping over his own feet and those 2 really bad ints. One of which was returned for a TD, down 3 pts when the game was on the line. I missed those on CBS Broadcast.

fixored

Hey Grossman Lovers,

Try re-watching the SuperBowl and you'll see that it is definitely Grossman's fault they lost. Everytime they got the ball he didn't even waste any time fumbling the snap or throwing interceptions. He single handedly killed 5 possessions in a row when it mattered most. I feel sorry for his teamates. Berrian had the Colts burned for a long touchdown by a few steps and Grossman underthrew it for another drive killer. That was at the absolute most critical time in the ball game. Prior to that, the Bears had a 2nd and 1, and on 2nd down Grossman got sacked and on third down he fumbled the ball and took another sack and it was 4th down. The Bears really had about no offense the entire game.

Your delusional if you can still support Grossman. Also, since the Bears offense, thanks to Rex, sucked so bad they had very little time of possession and forced their defense to play the whole game without enough rest between series.

Came home and turned on the tv and saw this and said to myself nope not again. I think you have to be a Colts fan to watch this twice.

Hey Grossman Lovers,

Try re-watching the SuperBowl and you'll see that it is definitely Grossman's fault they lost. Everytime they got the ball he didn't even waste any time fumbling the snap or throwing interceptions. He single handedly killed 5 possessions in a row when it mattered most. I feel sorry for his teamates. Berrian had the Colts burned for a long touchdown by a few steps and Grossman underthrew it for another drive killer. That was at the absolute most critical time in the ball game. Prior to that, the Bears had a 2nd and 1, and on 2nd down Grossman got sacked and on third down he fumbled the ball and took another sack and it was 4th down. The Bears really had about no offense the entire game.

Your delusional if you can still support Grossman. Also, since the Bears offense, thanks to Rex, sucked so bad they had very little time of possession and forced their defense to play the whole game without enough rest between series.

I agree but once was enuff watching it drinking to realize this.

Hey Grossman Lovers,

Only the sucky-ness of Grossman could bring Eagles fans and Cowboys fans into agreement.

Of course, at least Rex didn't fock up the hold on a go ahead FG late in a playoff game.

:D

Came home and turned on the tv and saw this and said to myself nope not again. I think you have to be a Colts fan to watch this twice.

Just twice? :D