Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

XBOX 360 Live Madden 2007 League: Draft is complete

I have everyone on my friend list or a pending friend request out except for Chiefs04. You can send me a request or post your tag here.

Tonight at 10 pm est good?

Tonight is no good. Tomorrow is good, Sunday also should be.

Oakland Raiders

GM

My tag is D0WNP0IS0N. All the 0's are zeros.

:thumbsup:

Friend requests through to all.

The first game in the league is complete.

Lord of the flies - Pittsburgh Steelers - 29

bostonlager - Denver Broncos - 25

In a close game throughout, LOTF takes out BL's broncos.

Great game with BostonLager. Class, class, class, not something you get on xbox. Very good and close game.

Thanks.

Should we start a thread for each week or just post results here. Also, does anyone care about the box score or what?

Also, how many rounds (teams do we each get)? I thought it was 4 rounds of 6?

Box Score

Pittsburgh (LOTF)											  Denver (BL)
Score						  29																  25
Comp/Att					7/11  (Big Ben)												6/16 (Jay Cutler)
Comp %					 63%																37%
Pass YDS					174																  140
Pass TD's					1																	  1
INT's						   0																	  0

Rush YDS					 143 (Willie Parker)											 48 (Tatum Bell)
Rush TDS					 3																	  0
Rush							20																	8

Rec YDS					   174 (Heath Miller)											  46 (Javon Walker)
Rec TDS					   1																	 0
REC							 7																	 2

Total							332																  164
  Pass							158																  48
  Rush							174																  116
TOP							  13:18															   6:46
TO								-1																	+1

FIH, when are the best times for you?

And BostonLager.... I sent out my entry fee to QLazz, he said he'd see to it that you get it. :rolleyes:

Great game with BostonLager. Class, class, class, not something you get on xbox. Very good and close game.

Thanks.

Should we start a thread for each week or just post results here. Also, does anyone care about the box score or what?

Also, how many rounds (teams do we each get)? I thought it was 4 rounds of 6?

Box Score

Pittsburgh (LOTF)											  Denver (BL)
Score						  29																  25
Comp/Att					7/11  (Big Ben)												6/16 (Jay Cutler)
Comp %					 63%																37%
Pass YDS					174																  140
Pass TD's					1																	  1
INT's						   0																	  0

Rush YDS					 143 (Willie Parker)											 48 (Tatum Bell)
Rush TDS					 3																	  0
Rush							20																	8

Rec YDS					   174 (Heath Miller)											  46 (Javon Walker)
Rec TDS					   1																	 0
REC							 7																	 2

Total							332																  164
  Pass							158																  48
  Rush							174																  116
TOP							  13:18															   6:46
TO								-1																	+1

Not to sound like a dork, but I actually was gonna ask.

:D I knew I shouldn't have sat FWP!

does anyone want to play our week now? I mean like whomever I play week 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc we could play now (if that is alright with the rules).

cause i'm bored. and my only other xbox peeps are on lockdown w/ wives or not around.

COME ON, SOMEONE PLAY ME. I AM THE #1 PLAYER IN THIS TOURNEY (until someone else plays a game and goes 1-0 and ties me, lol). I'M BORRRREEDDDD!!!

does anyone want to play our week now? I mean like whomever I play week 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc we could play now (if that is alright with the rules).

cause i'm bored. and my only other xbox peeps are on lockdown w/ wives or not around.

COME ON, SOMEONE PLAY ME. I AM THE #1 PLAYER IN THIS TOURNEY (until someone else plays a game and goes 1-0 and ties me, lol). I'M BORRRREEDDDD!!!

I would but gotta go pick up the gf soon. Sorry. :rolleyes:

GM...i probably wont be able to play until saturday unless you could play really late tomorrow night by the way i am on eastern time

Saturday will be fine. I'm eastern time as well. Tomorrow night probably won't work out well because I have a nice bag of mushrooms that I shall be consuming. :doublethumbsup:

ED on the clock

FIH, when are the best times for you?

And BostonLager.... I sent out my entry fee to QLazz, he said he'd see to it that you get it. :banana:

Not to sound like a dork, but I actually was gonna ask.

:mad: I knew I shouldn't have sat FWP!

I've been waiting by my mail box. Nothing from Q yet. :mad:

:dunno:

Minnesota Vikings :D

Draft is now complete and we've got the first game out of the way. Once you guys play your games just make a post with final score and any other stats you want to include. :thumbsup:

GM..do you still want to play late tonight maybe somewhere around 1130 let me know what is good for you

I was hoping to play earlier today... Tonight is not so good because the GF will be over. What's your schedule like for tomorrow?

well if you get this i can play anytime within the next couple of hours tomorrow if we play again it would need to be late

Late tomorrow works out well for me. What kinda time range did you have in mind?

How much better is Madden on 360 than the XBox?

I'm still trying to perfect the franchise draft from 2006. I draft all young players with the best contracts I can find (basically throwing the first season) and then do my best via free agency, often resorting to signing the top FAs for high priced one year contracts. I've won three or four Super Bowls in a row (not playing any games myself) but I'm trying to go on a ten year Super Bowl run. I'm pretty sure I've done over 100 drafts trying to perfect my team.

I'm a dork.

:dunno:

GM i was thinking somewhere between 1130-1 if thats not good for you i have pretty much the whole day open monday except for like 530-930pm

That works out good for me. :doublethumbsup:

How much better is Madden on 360 than the XBox?

Much.

GM do you want to play now i am sorry for not being on earlier but i am a huge syracuse fan and was too pissed to get on here

I can play now if you're available. Sorry I got back a little later than I expected.

well i am here now we keep having a conflict..i doubt you get on tonight but i will wait for a little bit if not is there a time we could set for tomorrow not a range so we actually play lol i posted my open times for tomorrow earlier so let me know whats good

I'm still here but I gotta get to sleep in a few minutes... starting a new job tomorrow morning and I gotta be there at 8. I'll talk to ya on here when I get home though, should be around 4:45.

alright that is fine i probably wouldnt be able to fit a game into that time slot but i will be home and able to play at like 915 if you would want to schedule it for then

Would you be available for a late night game or is 9 15ish the only time you can?

late night is good with me too i was just saying 915 because that is when i will be home i am leaving here very soon..what time are you thinking any is fine with me

i am leaving now i was wondering if you use AIM if so and you would want to either leave your name or send it to me it would be much easier to contact each other through that

late night is good with me too i was just saying 915 because that is when i will be home i am leaving here very soon..what time are you thinking any is fine with me

i am leaving now i was wondering if you use AIM if so and you would want to either leave your name or send it to me it would be much easier to contact each other through that

I was thinking around midnight-ish... I do have AIM, and my sn is also the same as my FFT handle.

:ninja: