Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

XBOX 360 Live Madden 2007 League: Draft is complete

GM, once you play your first week game I will be off work Wed - Friday so I will have plenty of time to play our week 2 game.

GM, once you play your first week game I will be off work Wed - Friday so I will have plenty of time to play our week 2 game.

Sounds good. Thursday or Friday would probably be best for me. (Most likely Thursday.) :P

Sounds good. Thursday or Friday would probably be best for me. (Most likely Thursday.) :P

Are you guys playing tonight?

Are you guys playing tonight?

As far as I know we are. I'll post results/stats as soon as we finish. Probably won't be til around 1 though.

As far as I know we are. I'll post results/stats as soon as we finish. Probably won't be til around 1 though.

Which team are you using?

Just finished my game with FIH. I was the Bengals, he was the Jets. Very good game, pretty high scoring. I started off pretty well, until I completely collapsed on defense and he completely turned his around. Anyway, here's the stats:

Box Score

Cincinatti (GM)											  NYJ (FIH)
Score						  39																  59
Comp/Att					11/28  (Palmer)												15/26 (Pennington)
Comp %					 39%																57%
Pass YDS					231																  360
Pass TD's					2																	  5
INT's						   2																	  1

Rush YDS					 211 (Rudi Johnson)									   56 (Leon Washington)
Rush TDS					 3																	  2
Rush							18 (11.7 avg)												   15 (3.7 avg)

Rec YDS					   172 (Ocho Cinco)											  135 (Coles)
Rec TDS					   2																	 3
REC							 6  (28.6 avg)											 4  (33.7 avg)

Total							 435																  430
 Pass							219																  353
 Rush							216																  77
TOP							  10:51															   9:13

59-39 :unsure:

Did you guys play 15 minute quarters?

lol well him scoring on the first play from scrimmage from like 70 yards with rudi started the score fest i had to battle back i was down 14-0 it was a good game which was sealed when justin mccarins returned an ONSIDE kick for a td it was nuts...but overall a very good game GM is a good player i look forward to playing him again if everyone plays like him this league will be a lot of fun

CHIEFS04 when are you able to play

lol well him scoring on the first play from scrimmage from like 70 yards with rudi started the score fest i had to battle back i was down 14-0 it was a good game which was sealed when justin mccarins returned an ONSIDE kick for a td it was nuts...but overall a very good game GM is a good player i look forward to playing him again if everyone plays like him this league will be a lot of fun

Chiefs and ED were in discussions last week about trying to find a time to play this past weekend. No word on whether or not they did. :(

:dunno:

It was a good game indeed. I wish I didn't have to abandon the run towards the end but I had too much trouble stopping you, and didn't have much of a choice. :ninja:

update on the late game? :pointstosky:

Hey Boston, when would you like to play our game?

I'm on most weeknights and periodically through the weekend. :banana:

FIH, boston has been MIA for several days now. We've been needing him both here as well as the album draft thread. Wonder if he's still alive. :blink:

boston and chiefs need to come back people need to announce when they are going to be gone forever

Would be nice, wouldn't it? I wanna get this thing rolling again, which is kinda hard with people not keeping up with it. :dunno:

Sorry guys, ended up being a drunken long weekend with the NCAAs going on. I'm good any night this week.

boston could you play tonight around 1130-12 eastern time

:thumbsdown:

do you have an AIM screenname if so we could contact each other through that. me and GM found it much better to communicate that way we even talked during the game because we werent using headsets if you want to use a headset thats fine with me but its just easier setting everything up my sn is Jacob230

do you have an AIM screenname if so we could contact each other through that. me and GM found it much better to communicate that way we even talked during the game because we werent using headsets if you want to use a headset thats fine with me but its just easier setting everything up my sn is Jacob230

I don't have have my computer near my TV.

alright well i will just get on here around 1130 and see if your ready is that fine

I will be on XBOX Live tonight during that time if you just want to send me a message. I'm WBONNEY. :banana:

Hey boston you wanna play our game today as well? I'm available to play now, or sometime this evening.

I can play you around 9:30 EST and then FIH afterwards.

sounds good :unsure:

Since I am the home team and have to choose my team first I am going with the Titans. :unsure:

Since I am the home team and have to choose my team first I am going with the Titans. :pointstosky:

Hey boston, sorry about tonight man. I fell asleep a little bit after posting that and just woke up. :wall: Hopefully we can play tomorrow at some time.

Hey boston, sorry about tonight man. I fell asleep a little bit after posting that and just woke up. :D Hopefully we can play tomorrow at some time.

:ninja:

No biggie, my innernets connection was all focked up last night.