Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Dexter

Holy crap is this a good show. I just watched the whole 1st season in two days (12 episodes).

"Orphaned at the age of three and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) was adopted by a Miami police officer who recognized his homicidal tendencies and taught his son to channel his gruesome passion for human dissection in a "constructive" way—by killing only heinous criminals (such as child molesters, mob assassins, and serial killers of the innocent) who have slipped through the cracks of justice. A respected forensic expert and a perfect gentleman with a soft spot for children, Dexter is hard not to like. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions and to keep up appearances as a caring, socially-responsible human being."

On November 2, 2006, Showtime renewed the series for a second season :clap:

the wife and I watched the first season on Showtime....I agree that it's a great show, but I don't know exactly where they'll take it from here...the whole Ice-Truck Killer thing was so much of the plot :dunno:

One of the best shows out there! I wonder what they'll do next season.

I guess the second season will be based on the second book, "Dearly Devoted Dexter"