Sign in to follow this  
cday

my new ride ..

http://www.jeep.com/en/patriot/features/exterior.html

test drove the patriot, jeep liberty, ford escape, and honda element.

liberty just felt wrong. can't put my finger on why, but both wifey and i hated it.

honda element .. the exterior isn't what drove me away, unlike many others who hate the design. the inside strictly seats 4, and the back seats are SO FAR back from the front seats .. there's no way i could reach back and slap my kids from the front seat.

escape was ok, narrowed it down to that and the patriot. went for the jeep in the end. invoice + T/T. :dunno:

liberty just felt wrong. can't put my finger on why, but both wifey and i hated it.

Because it is manufactured exclusively for lesbians.

http://www.jeep.com/en/patriot/features/exterior.html

test drove the patriot, jeep liberty, ford escape, and honda element.

honda element .. the exterior isn't what drove me away, unlike many others who hate the design. the inside strictly seats 4, and the back seats are SO FAR back from the front seats .. there's no way i could reach back and slap my kids from the front seat.

escape was ok, narrowed it down to that and the patriot. went for the jeep in the end. invoice + T/T. :D

:dunno:

So whose advice on this bored was most helpful for you? ;) :ninja:

Keep us up to date on how you like the Patriot.

What engine/transmission did you go with? What was it like to drive? What color did you get?

:thumbsup:

So whose advice on this bored was most helpful for you? ;) :ninja:

Keep us up to date on how you like the Patriot.

What engine/transmission did you go with? What was it like to drive? What color did you get?

Sport, 4x2, manual transmission.. I wanted to justify the 4x4, but couldn't. I'd realistically take it off-road m aybe once a year. I like the way it rides, I love the manual transmission (all my cars but the last (scion tC) were manuals), gas mileage is great (26/30).. got the classic Jeep Green. :P