Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

TBoy!

Game still looks tight to me :sleep:

Game still looks tight to me :sleep:

NC State was down three with 1:20 to go and I'm not sure who the players were, but the white stiff for State stuffed him in the post and the ref said he got him on the arm.

Didn't happen.

This game's over.

I didnt get a chance to watch the game :lol:

I am sure I missed a great game, but its not cool when the officials take over the game....you should have seen them screwing over MD when they gifted the game to Miami.

What is reallyl funny is that we were at a party last night where there was a college ref, and he admitted to calling games one way when a coach or player pissed him off. My wife was astonished, but it did not surprise me at all :sleep:

There were bad calls on both teams. THat wasn't a block on Hansbrough with about 4 minutes go go when they were up by 6.

The team that was supposed to win.....WON!! :sleep:

Finally, Reyshawn Terry acts like a senior and plays a senior role in a game he was really needed. Took long enough

Great run by State, Costner was awesome & one could argue he should get the MVP for the weekend.

ACC CHAMPS!!! :lol:

The team that was supposed to win.....WON!! :sleep:

Finally, Reyshawn Terry acts like a senior and plays a senior role in a game he was really needed. Took long enough

Great run by State, Costner was awesome & one could argue he should get the MVP for the weekend.

ACC CHAMPS!!! :lol:

Terry was huge in the final 4 minutes and Miller hit 2 big 3s in the first half. Loved seeing the seniors rise to the occassion.

:lol:

Kudos to both UNC and UNST, quality programs with classy fans :dunno:

Kudos to both UNC and UNST, quality programs with classy fans :dunno:

Maryland will still be a tough out in the tourney. They are playing great ball right now even though they did lose to the Canes. Too much senior leadership on that team.

The team that was supposed to win.....WON!! :banana:

ACC CHAMPS!!! :clap:

You are a Tarheels' fan with the handle golden eages? :huh: