Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

634 quality posts since Sept 2003

A nice little story or two and my post gets axed. I just dont focking understand WTF just happened. It's not that I put a lot of time and effort into it,but I did put some effort. And to have it just deleted,well quite focking frankly it hurts. I feel like the Geico caveman right about now.

Why does it bother you?

:thumbsup:

I dont know man but I just feel a little let down. Kinda unappreciated. Of all people Giants Fan I thought you could understand. I mean I put forth a good effort on a very informative post and it gets deleted. Was there much to learn in my post? Probably not,but it was heartfelt and I felt it was a couple of stories that were worth telling. They were things that happened in my life and I felt the need to share them with the board. By the way Jennifer loved Malibu rum mixed with pineapple juice and cranberry and smoking pot. She was the first girl that I ever cornholed. I'm not a big fan of the process. She was a very pretty girl.

You were supposed to say:

"Well I dunno, what if the commercial said even Giants Fan could do it?"

and I was gonna come back with, "You're smarter than that!" .... no wait.

It's O.K. SouthGeorgia; a delete is just an invitation to say the same thing in another thread. Tell all yer buddies about whatever is on your mind now.

One time you said you had relatives that were "as crazy as sprayed roaches". I use that praise all the time now. Thanks. :first: