Sign in to follow this  
skipton7x

Bye Weeks in Compiler

Hey Mike,

Great product, second year using it and I won my league last year. Anyway, when I click the button to update the stats, the bye weeks all turn to 0. Are you aware of this?

I'm not having that problem. If you click on one of the cells under the Bye column, is there a formula there that looks like this:

=IF(D5="","",VLOOKUP(D5,ByeWeeks,2,0))

?

Or, nothing at all?

I'm not having that problem. If you click on one of the cells under the Bye column, is there a formula there that looks like this:

=IF(D5="","",VLOOKUP(D5,ByeWeeks,2,0))

?

Or, nothing at all?

I have the same problem. Nothing in the cell. I inserted formla but disappeared when I updated projections.

I unzip the compiler again and the bye weeks were there. I updated projections and I saw them disappear as it went from position to position.

Are you guys using Excel 97? The update is supposed to create that formula in the cell, but I wonder if it doesn't work for Excel 97. Perhaps I should hard code the bye weeks.

Are you guys using Excel 97? The update is supposed to create that formula in the cell, but I wonder if it doesn't work for Excel 97. Perhaps I should hard code the bye weeks.

Yes I am.

Well heck. All right, sorry guys. Tomorrow (when I'm back at home, I'm on the road now) I will hard code the bye weeks into the web pages used for updating the Compiler projections, so then we can get them back into your Compiler.

All right guys, I made the change so give that a go. If you were having trouble with the bye weeks, try update projections again and they should appear back where they were before.