Sign in to follow this  
WKTSWAY

Dynasty Trade Help

12 team dynasty league (standard scoring, ppr). We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1D.

I was offered the 1.07 and 2.11 rookie draft picks for Edge. Now, I think Edge will have a much better year this year than last, but is this a good deal? FYI, the person who offered this also has the 1.11 pick. Here is my current roster and current rookie picks:

Cutler, Jay DEN QB

Delhomme, Jake CAR QB

Grossman, Rex CHI QB

Smith, Alex SFO QB

Dillon, Corey FA RB

James, Edgerrin ARI RB

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB

Morris, Maurice SEA RB

Perry, Chris CIN RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Bradley, Mark CHI WR

Branch, Deion SEA WR

Crayton, Patrick DAL WR

Jenkins, Michael ATL WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Ward, Hines PIT WR

Washington, Nate PIT WR

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Scheffler, Tony DEN TE

Wiggins, Jermaine JAX TE

Graham, Shayne CIN PK

Reed, Jeff PIT PK

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

Year 2007 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2007 Draft Pick 3.01

Is this a good deal for Edge? I'm not too great at figuring out the value of players/picks together. Also if I do get these picks, I would have a hard time figuring out which players to drop...I could possibly trade 1.07, 2.01, and 2.11 for the 1.03 pick...would that also be a good move?

Thanks for the help.

I dont think Id trade Edge. Your team has some playoff potential this year. I think Id wait and hope Edge has a good season than move him out.

Keep Edge if you want to win this year. A rookie WR with that pick will not get you to the playoffs this year. If you are wanting to rebuild a bit, it would be a good deal.

I think you can get more. I would ask for the guys 1st next year on top of the 1.7 Puts you very thin at RB if you trade off James

Plus,I would not trade the 1.3 for the 1.7 and two high 2nd. I would not count on getting the 1.3 for that price,but I have been wrong in the past :thumbsup:

I think you can get more. I would ask for the guys 1st next year on top of the 1.7 Puts you very thin at RB if you trade off James

Plus,I would not trade the 1.3 for the 1.7 and two high 2nd. I would not count on getting the 1.3 for that price,but I have been wrong in the past :dunno:

well, I would say it doesnt hurt to ask for more. 2 first round picks for Edge seems more in the ball park than a first and a second.

you basically give up any chance of winning this year by making this deal (your rationale for asking for more)

so might as well ask for 2 first round picks.

this would give you 3 in the whole first round (assuming you still have your own) and you can restock the shelves at WR and RB with those 3 picks.