Sign in to follow this  
jkg31885

Oakland to trade for McCown?

I have heard a few reports that Oakland is tryin to trade for McCown. If this deal goes down how does this affect the first pick?? It has a ripple affect through the draft.

There is a thread on this already:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=269864

If that wasn't a good enough reason to delete this then maybe you should examine your thread title as another reason. "Oakland to trade for McCown" implies that Oakland has traded for McCown already or that it's imminent. It's just a rumor at this point.

There is a thread on this already:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=269864

If that wasn't a good enough reason to delete this then maybe you should examine your thread title as another reason. "Oakland to trade for McCown" implies that Oakland has traded for McCown already or that it's imminent. It's just a rumor at this point.

This title makes a heck of a lot more sense than the one you linked to. I say delete the other won due to clarity reasons!!! All he has to do is add a ? at the end of Oakland to trade for McCown? and it is just fine......

This title makes a heck of a lot more sense than the one you linked to. I say delete the other won due to clarity reasons!!! All he has to do is add a ? at the end of Oakland to trade for McCown? and it is just fine......

I agree that the other title makes you kinda go :D but this one insinuates something that isn't true as of yet. Also, there are 25 replies discussing the possibilities so no need to rehash it all. :dunno:

ok well the to implies that it is in the porcess or talks; not that the action has occured. if the post said oakland trades for Mccown i would understnad the problem. So it doesnt show ownership of McCown at this point.