Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Smokers

Cig butts are bio degradable. What do you think happens to your garbage that you seal in the plastic garbage bags? Here's a hint. The plastic garbage bags are not bio deragadable. Same story with disposable diapers.

I don't put my garbage in plastic bags so I can throw all the butts I want out the window for the rest of my life and I will never get close to what a plastic garbage bag user does to this world in a month.

People do not throw their garbage bags and diapers out their cars windows while on the highway.

Guest Davaco

People do not throw their garbage bags and diapers out their cars windows while on the highway.

i dump my trash on the highway :dunno:

Seriously! When did this country become such a bunch of whiny focking poosays?

How about since the sun is bad for you, and REALLY DANGEROUS for some people .... we just block out the focking sun?

Also, why don't you try this, next time you are driving. Light something on fire. That was pretty easy, right? Now try putting it out. Are you gonna pour your coke all over it? NO .... YOU ARE GONNA THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW!

And they mostly just get washed down the gutter anyway.

its easy for u to flick it out of your jeep since u are missing a door....

and if u cant handle lighting and putting out a cig..how can u handle the wheel and stick shift? putting out a smoke isnt rocket science...

Maybe you shouldn't be doing 60mph+ on a 55 mph road, weaving through traffic, and tailgaiting on your crotch-rocket. If you didn't want to get hit with stuff, maybe you should have bought a car?

who said it was a 55 mph road? highway speed limit is 65 here.

:dunno: