Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Boston @ Yankees

I know Idol is on all of your minds, <_< but there is a Redsox Yankees game going on.

It's 7 - 2 Yanks in the top of the 8th.

more importantly

Mets 3

Braves 0

<_<

Go Mets!

It's 7-3 Yanks now.

The Yanks are about to leap up to 9.5 games behind. <_<

The Yanks are about to leap up to 9.5 games behind. <_<

I'm not a Yankees fan, but I'd love to bump this back up after they take over the division lead.

:wall:

I was at Yank/Mets Sunday night at Shea and as the Yanks were rolling all of the spank$ fans were getting cocky - my rebuttle was a very Loud - "YOU'RE STILL 10 FUCKIN GAMES OUT!!!!"

Drew lots of laughs and praises. <_<

I was at Yank/Mets Sunday night at Shea and as the Yanks were rolling all of the spank$ fans were getting cocky - my rebuttle was a very Loud - "YOU'RE STILL 10 FUCKIN GAMES OUT!!!!"

Drew lots of laughs and praises. :pointstosky:

They dug themselves a hole no doubt about that. Its one game at a time for them now.

I know it feels good to be up by that many games, but Redsox fans should know by now to never count out the Yankees.

It's still only May. :P

Mariano struck out Coco Crisp to end the game. 8-3 Yanks. C.Crisp did have a solo Hr tonight.

Final! Mets win it 3-0 over Atlanta.

I'm not a Yankees fan

I dunno...you're a good guy and all, but sometimes it sounds like you're ready to whip out that other baseball cap buried deep in your closet. :mad: If I were a Mets fan I'd hate the Yankees with every fiber of my being. Of course being a Red Sox fan, I don't have to worry about that. :dunno:

I dunno...you're a good guy and all, but sometimes it sounds like you're ready to whip out that other baseball cap buried deep in your closet. :P If I were a Mets fan I'd hate the Yankees with every fiber of my being. Of course being a Red Sox fan, I don't have to worry about that. :mad:

It is tough sometimes because most of my family and friends are Yankee fans. We have our spats about both teams, but its really hard for me to argue my case because of all the success (Championships) the Yankees own. Due to where I live (NJ) its hard not to watch both the Mets and Yankees play because both of them are always on TV in my area. I'm just a baseball fan who loves the game no matter who's playing.

Go Mets! :blink:

I'm a Jets/Dallas fan too. Yup! Most of my family are Giants fans.

The reason why I like Dallas too is because when I was growing up most of my friends were Giants, Steelers, Redskins, and Viking fans. Back in the 70's the Cowboys were always playing those teams in big games. I always liked going against the grain. :o

If it came down to the Jets playing the Cowboys in the S.B, I would want the Jets to win.

I've been a Jets fan forever, and J.Namath was my favorite Jets player. I can't remember any time not being a Jets fan. I've been going to their games since I was 4 years old. The Shea Stadium day's.

I have Jets season tickets and stadium club passes. :wall:

Go Jets!