Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Credit geeks

Have you heard of this? People actually rent out accounts. After reading about it, I had my Dad sign me up as an authorized user on one of his accounts ... and I don't hafta do a thing, my credit score goes up. Just because he has excellent credit.

But it doesn't hafta be your Dad. It could be anybody. And people with excellent credit actually "rent" out these spots to "piggybackers" that benefit ONLY with a higher credit rating. They obviously don't actually use the accounts they are authorized for.

And the more accounts, the higher your score goes. Bankruptcy, shmankruptcy .... I have EXCELLENT credit.

:banana:

Yeah ... that's right ... a little over a year ago I went BK, and not "Oh, I wanna pay it, please let me keep my house BK" but "Fock you ... I got nuthin' BK" and before the new laws. I was getting new credit card offers right away, but when I moved to my new place and found out I could charge my rent ... I took the crappiest apartment they had, and I get 550 miles every month. I put everything on my credit card ... and I pay the full ballance, every month. Haven't paid 1 penny of intrest. They just give me miles.

Credit? C'mon ... they work for me now. Good $80k in debt ... gone. Just when they thought they had me, I went over the top and forced them to fold. Now I'm working part time and SAVING money. Used to hafta come up with at least $2500 a month, just to pay debt ... minimum payments. The thought of having ANY debt beyond my student loans (still owe $60k there) just sickens me now. Can't stand having ANY credit card debt. I know it would make my credit better to leave like $10 there in debt ... but I can't stand the idea of it.

Nice to have that rent buffer too. They just charge my card, and I get 3 extra weeks to pay, for free. Might consider leaving some debt there, if I get a better APR. I'll call, and ask ... and get it ... before I need it.

Yes, that's right, I went BK less than 2 years ago and I have EXCELLENT credit. Believe it or not.

I focked over a lot of banks too, with my BK. Wells Fargo, Chase, Fleet ... and they all deserved to get focked. Chase is focking evil. I lost my job, brought in my last unemployment check, and my cahsed out 401k, like $3,000 total ... all I had. They "lost it" and told me I had to get those checks "re-issued" within 90 days. Yeah right. I tried, but never got either check re-issued, and eventually had to threaten to sue. So Chase focked over me. Fock Chase. I signed up with Wells Fargo when I moved to AZ, made a very large deposit and then found out I was getting raped on fees. There was a credit card too, and the rules about the rollover changed. started getting $29 fees every time my checking account rolled over to savings ... and I thought that was focked up. They took hundreds in fees from my over $10k deposit in less than a year. Fock Wells Fargo.

Fleet doesn't exist anymore ... I got no problem with Bank of America ... but Fleet was the worst, with the fees.

Also, never focked over Capital One. Capital One and I are good. The banks that got focked in my BK, deserved to get focked. Chase, Wells Fargo and Citibank. And unfortunately, I think Bank of America too, maybe, a little. Fleet ... they bought Fleet. Bank of America is OK in my book.

Gotta love the discount bank though. Compass .... anyone? Free checking, all ATM's are free. ANY ATM. Hard to beat.

Imagine that....you blaming someone else for your ineptness to handle your personal finances. Your laziness, as usual, didn't read the fine print, but it's their fault. They should have told you the fees instead of you having to read them. How old are you again? Pathetic...

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Wonderful. NOw you get to fock some more people over.

:thumbsdown:

The fact is ... bro ... anyone who knows me will tell you that I am an idealistic fool. The BK ... while timed well, and while I have repaired my credit well, because I am smart, does not discount me to the morning exercises of imbiciles. It was purely unavoidable. You can be angry, that the law allowed it, but don't be angry at me for being clever. Ok? Because I haven't broken the law. I only did, what seemed right at the time, given the circumstances. I still owe $60k in student loans, so my education wasn't "free". I worked for it, and I owe on it, and I pay every month.

Imagine that....you blaming someone else for your ineptness to handle your personal finances. Your laziness, as usual, didn't read the fine print, but it's their fault. They should have told you the fees instead of you having to read them. How old are you again? Pathetic...

Whatever ... Citibank ... Walmart .... Home Depot ... slave.

the fees are legal...so is bk.......too bad soo sad

Don't forget FEMA gave me like $25k ... after 9/11. I never woulda made it through grad school without that money.

I was displaced, and it was deemed that the property I lived at, during 9/11 was damaged ... and it wasn't all at once .... but yeah, FEMA sent me like $25k total. More than neccessary ... but, what am I gonna say "no thanks"? Other people, who owned property, were getting their mortgages paid. Thousands of dollars a month for lofts in Tribeca that just had to keep their windows closed for a couple months. It didn't seem right.

Fock, if you wanna be upset about some money I got, there you go ... THAT was wrong. FEMA spent it all on 9/11 ... and when Katrina came ... where was FEMA?

Best part was ... almost like laundering the money .... I sued it all back from my landlord. Tax free.

But he was a slumlord ... and deserved it. In the end, if you include the forgiven rent ... it was also about $25k. And I bought one thing, a Jeep ... for $4600, and when I went BK, it was a vehicle worth less than $5,000, so I got to keep it. Didn't plan it that way ....

Sorry, but that's the law. Or at least, WAS the law. Got to keep my clothes, tools, computer, car, EDUCATION, everything I owned. My BK lawyer said I was a "slam dunk" case for BK. I even offered up a rebate check for $75, in court, for a muffler ... was told "keep it."

Also, by law, offered up my tax returns ... got to keep those too.

Sorry if it sems unfair .... maybe you should go bankrupt too? No? Yeah, you only go BK ... if you have no other choice. Period.

the fees are legal...so is bk.......too bad soo sad

Where did I say it wasn't legal? What I said was he's blaming someone else for his irresponsible ways. I know some people have to file for bankruptcy, but he posted on here numerous times how he was bankrupt yet spend 25 bucks on a pizza. Not once has he said, "I'm a dumbass for not being able to be financially smart" instead it's always someone else's fault.

One time ... celebrating my first unemployment check (which is a system of insurance we all pay into, and is there to help bridge an unexpected job loss), I bought a Grimaldi's Pizza, in Hoboken. I think it was $19. Rent, for that apartment, was $2500 a month ... so a $19 pizza (yeah, just cheese) was not gonna break me. It's also, the best friggin pie you evah had, so STFU.

Never had it from the Grimaldi's in Brooklyn ... but I've eaten a lot of friggin pizza ... and it's worth every penny, of 19 dollas, for a pie from Grimaldi's. OK ... tuff guy?

Can you let it go? One friggin time, 7 years ago I order a pizza ... and yer still bustin' my balls? C'man.

Have you heard of this? People actually rent out accounts. After reading about it, I had my Dad sign me up as an authorized user on one of his accounts ... and I don't hafta do a thing, my credit score goes up. Just because he has excellent credit.

But it doesn't hafta be your Dad. It could be anybody. And people with excellent credit actually "rent" out these spots to "piggybackers" that benefit ONLY with a higher credit rating. They obviously don't actually use the accounts they are authorized for.

And the more accounts, the higher your score goes. Bankruptcy, shmankruptcy .... I have EXCELLENT credit.

:blink:

Adding people, who are so bad at managing their finances that their credit is in the toilet, to your own accounts...just so they can increase their craptastic credit score?

BRILLIANT!!! :dunno:

Let me know who let's you do this. I've got a fantastic condo opportunity in downtown Baghdad that they might be interested in. It's got a community stoning pit and everything.