Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Sneak Peek

I went to bed at 5:30 and then I was back up at 7:00. Something wrong with this...

Anyway, I know we're not far off the release of the 2007 Cheatsheet Compiler and Draft Buddy (today!) but I wanted to point you to the screen shots we uploaded late last night (a.k.a. early this morning).

Screen Shots

Most will look the same for returning members, but check out the "new" shots towards the end to give you some insight into the new features you can expect. Also make sure to check out our first screencast to see the new player tab in action.

Wow. The player comparison tab in the compiler is nice, but the best is the ability to draft a player in draft buddy from any tab. I've rarely used draft buddy in the past, just because things move to fast to enter players and still have time to study the draft. This should speed things up considerably. I'm not sure how it will work in an auction though (how would the buddy know what team won the auction and the price of the player if you just click a button?)

Looks awesome, been waiting all day to get my hands on this (it's now 15:35 here in UK) !!!

Still with us T? We're literally talking minutes at this point. Had to test out the payment system which took a while to get it right. It better be right :ninja:

Wow. The player comparison tab in the compiler is nice, but the best is the ability to draft a player in draft buddy from any tab. I've rarely used draft buddy in the past, just because things move to fast to enter players and still have time to study the draft. This should speed things up considerably. I'm not sure how it will work in an auction though (how would the buddy know what team won the auction and the price of the player if you just click a button?)

Hi Belushi. Its is a tough call which of those new features is better, but I think I'm going to lean with you towards Buddy's draft from anywhere feature. That's a huge upgrade over those drop-down lists (which still work, btw).

It was one of those things where I had been racking my brain for weeks trying to come up with better/faster solutions to input players in Buddy (just like I've done each of the last 3-4 years). Then finally it just hit me. Eureka! I was so excited I called my wife and Krueger immediately.

As to your question on the auction, the feature stops you on the auction input tab and you do still need to select the winning bidder and the winning bid for the player. I don't think there will be any way around that until we go to voice recognition :banana: At least the player gets in there quickly though without scrolling the lists to find him.

Just ordered mine but will wait till I get home to play. 5 years ordering CC, wouldn't go a year without it - Keep up the great work and support.

Tazman