Sign in to follow this  
Scalesse27

Keepers Tab

Good stuff Scalesse27. I will add something here though. There is a new checkbox option on the Compiler setup tab, "Keepers cost a draft pick?". If you check this box (yes, keepers cost a draft pick), then Draft Buddy will not display the keepers tab on setup. The players will need to be input beside the appropriate draft pick on the draft input tab.

My original idea for this was much more elaborate. Display the keepers tab, input the players and then get a drop-down list with the available draft picks for each team. Then these draft picks would be dropped/crossed off/filled in or something on the draft input tab automatically. But... the ****** ****** would not work! :rolleyes: So, I eventually had to drop that idea. Maybe next year.

I hate to hijack someones thread but I did not want to start a new thread for this topic.

I tried inputing a keeper into the buddy but I think I am doing it wrong. I used the draft input tab and scrolled down to the pick I wanted to add (in this case round 10, Braylon Edwards) I used the position to enter WR and then in the name typed Edwards. How do I then get that input to remove Edwards from the rankings as if he had been drafted? Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,

Rechtien

Hi Rechtien. It should remove him. Try hitting F9 to recalculate. You shouldn't have to hit F9 but switching between tabs should do it on its own. Did you enable macros when you opened Draft Buddy? This is necessary to make sure it does recalculate each time you change tabs.