Sign in to follow this  
IndyFan

Mocks

Why do idiots sign up for mocks and then never come back ?!?!?! Leaves 12 hours between picks waiting for computer selections which screw up the draft. If you don't want to mock don't sign up.

Why do idiots sign up for mocks and then never come back ?!?!?! Leaves 12 hours between picks waiting for computer selections which screw up the draft. If you don't want to mock don't sign up.

You must be talking about AntSports. That site sucks for mock drafting. I tried again this year.. signed up for a draft on Wednesday and we at 2.12 still. I changed my team name to "Slowest Draft of all time". Very frustrating.

These 2 are the best sites I have found:

mockdraftcentral.com (solid site, but you can only do 3 drafts a week unless you pay for it)

fantasyfootballcalculator.com (buggy site that only has one draft format)

good luck!

Yep. The advantage of both of those is live drafts. 45/60 seconds between picks.

It looks like FFcalculator is incredibly buggy though...I was drafting...made my first two picks...then midway through the 3rd round it got stuck at someone else's pick, nothing happened. I was like, "WTF?" and apparently three rounds had gone by, we were actually in round 6, and the comp drafted a bunch of players for me whom I wasn't targeting.

My experience with mockdraft central has been overwhelmingly positive, though.

Yep. The advantage of both of those is live drafts. 45/60 seconds between picks.

It looks like FFcalculator is incredibly buggy though...I was drafting...made my first two picks...then midway through the 3rd round it got stuck at someone else's pick, nothing happened. I was like, "WTF?" and apparently three rounds had gone by, we were actually in round 6, and the comp drafted a bunch of players for me whom I wasn't targeting.

My experience with mockdraft central has been overwhelmingly positive, though.

I'm currently doing an Ant draft and assembling what may be the greatest 10 team redraft team in history, mostly because of the computer picks and people not understanding the rules. This particular one is starting 1 QB, 1-2 RB, 3-4 WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, no TE required. I entered it just because it was starting soon. By now, I think 1/2 of the picks are made by computer and I'm still drafting starting RB and WR in the 9th. It's ridiculous.

mockdraftcentral.com man. You'll never have this problem again.

That's awesome, I've been looking all over for a decent mock draft site. Wish I had known about it a couple months ago. Thanks guys.