Sign in to follow this  
daltex

Rookie Dynasty Help

Dynasty League. Need help selecting between the following:

Sidney Rice - could be starting right away. Great hands.

Anthony Gonzales - upside seems huge, mentored by Harrison. Good route runner.

Ted Ginn Jr. - What kind of receiver will he be??? Will be a great return man, but i don't get points for that.

Dwayne Bowe - solid receiver

Dwayne Jarrett - too slow???

Craig Davis - solid #3 reciever this year

I'm a big Ohio State fan, trying not to be biased...but leaning toward Gonzales. :bandana:

I really like Rice. He went at 1.07 in my rookie draft. Not only does he have the potential to start right away, I think he has the potential to be a stud if he keeps his head focused on football!

I would go with Bowe. He will be a starter this year for a team that is desperate for a good WR. The other guys will either have competition for playing time or will not be a big enough part of their team's offense. JMHO.

Hmm real tough decision. For me it's between Craig Davis and Sidney Rice. Anthony Gonzalez would be my choice for just this year but I can't see him ever being the #1 guy in Indy, or #2 for awhile for that matter. I think Craig Davis and Sidney Rice have the best oppurtunity to be the #1 guy on their team in 2-3 years. For me it comes down to the QB and offenses of these teams. SD got a good young QB in Rivers and a very good offense. Minny got Tavaris Jackson and some question marks. I'd go with Craig Davis. I think the combination of oppurtunity, offense, and skill make him the best choice. Even though Dwayne Bowe got all the pub at LSU, Craig Davis was the better receiver. He got better hands and much better speed. I don't see him on your list but I also like Steve Smith. He should have the oppurtunity to play REAL soon in NY and I like his speed. Again, Jarret got the pub, but Smith was the better, more reliable receiver.

Hmm real tough decision. For me it's between Craig Davis and Sidney Rice. Anthony Gonzalez would be my choice for just this year but I can't see him ever being the #1 guy in Indy, or #2 for awhile for that matter. I think Craig Davis and Sidney Rice have the best oppurtunity to be the #1 guy on their team in 2-3 years. For me it comes down to the QB and offenses of these teams. SD got a good young QB in Rivers and a very good offense. Minny got Tavaris Jackson and some question marks. I'd go with Craig Davis. I think the combination of oppurtunity, offense, and skill make him the best choice. Even though Dwayne Bowe got all the pub at LSU, Craig Davis was the better receiver. He got better hands and much better speed. I don't see him on your list but I also like Steve Smith. He should have the oppurtunity to play REAL soon in NY and I like his speed. Again, Jarret got the pub, but Smith was the better, more reliable receiver.

I also agree that you should look at Steve Smith of the Giants. I am a Giants fan and there is word that he has already won the #3 spot on team and if Toomer is not fully recovered from his knee injury, he will be the #2, playing opposite of Plaxico Burress.

he should be a favorite of Eli as he is a crisp route runner and has really good hands.