Sign in to follow this  
rashasha

Total points vs. value

I'm in a league that starts 1 QB, then any combination for a total of 5 RB, WR, Or TE, then 1 K and 1 team D. For a more traditional league with more strict starter restrictions, I would draft players based on their overall VALUE compared to other players at their position, not necessarily their total Points scored. But under this lineup system, should I disregard the "value" of a player and just go for total points?

Guest JahRasta311
I'm in a league that starts 1 QB, then any combination for a total of 5 RB, WR, Or TE, then 1 K and 1 team D. For a more traditional league with more strict starter restrictions, I would draft players based on their overall VALUE compared to other players at their position, not necessarily their total Points scored. But under this lineup system, should I disregard the "value" of a player and just go for total points?

I guess I'd pay little attention to value. It would be useful for knowing when to pick a QB, but other than that, I'd say it's a free-for-all, grab the best rb/wr/te you can. You don't have to play any number of RBs so it's not important that you have tremendous depth at the position, but you probably still want an elite back to put up consistent points.